This is the HPI Baja Super 5SC Flux 1/5 Scale 4WD Ready to Run Short Course Truck with a 2.4GHz Radio System. The HPI Super 5SC Flux takes the powerful Flux Tork 2200kV motor and Blur speed controller from the amazing Savage Flux HP for truly impressive top speeds and plenty of wheel-spinning fun. The Super 5SC Flux is lighter than the Baja 5SC so the power of the Flux Tork is a perfect match.
The Savage 4WD drivetrain is super flexible, allowing HPI Monster Trucks to reach legendary levels of durability and performance. Because of this extreme toughness, HPI designers have super-sized the Savage to 1/5th Scale, taking the Savage to a new dimension!
With Specialized parts to fit the Baja 5SC body, bumpers and wheels, from the outside the Super 5SC Flux looks just like its fuel-breathing stable mate. Itís only when you switch it on and drive away that its secret is revealed.
HPI makes it as easy as possible to get into RC off-road action. The Super 5SC Flux is completely pre-built and ready to go right out of the box! Everything is assembled and tuned for you by professionals - diffs, shocks, suspension and more are perfect before you even open the package.
- TF-40 2.4GHz: The Super 5SC Flux is equipped with a high quality HPI 2.4GHz radio system. 2.4GHz technology provides you with the best possible vehicle operation and control, without the need of crystals. Just turn on your radio system and drive. Running in large groups is possible without running into any frequency conflicts.
- Flux Blur ESC: The Flux Blur ESC has the capacity to handle up to 6S Li-Po power. Fully programmable with the HPI100573 USB Programming Kit and fitted with fat 6mm bullet connectors. The Blur delivers power to the motor in massive gulps of voltage while the integrated cooling fan keeps everything at a reasonable operating temperature.
- Flux Tork 2200kV Motor: The Flux Tork 2200 features one of the coolest motor cases we've ever seen, with massive machined cooling fins that really make it look the part of an all-out power plant! With a 5mm motor shaft it can fit the upcoming optional pinion gears so you can get even MORE top speed for those insane runs, or gear it down a bit for increased acceleration on the track.
- Runs On 6S: With the ability to handle twin 3S LiPo batteries (that's a total of 6S LiPo power!) the Super 5SC Flux can deal with anything the Tork 2200 motor can dish out! 6mm bullet connectors secure the motor wires for loss-free connection to the 12-gauge wires. And to connect to each battery pack are real Dean's connectors for zero power loss and total efficiency.
- Sway Bars Front and Rear: To help you tame the tight and twisty bits of any race track, the Super 5SC Flux is equipped with thick sway bars front and rear. These reduce chassis roll and give you more control to drive through corners, instead of sliding through them!
- Bottom Chassis Skid Plates: With tough nylon plastic skid plates front and rear, the chassis of the Super 5SC Flux is protected from the inevitable hard landings, crashes and more that you're sure to encounter while running your Super 5SC Flux. The skid plates are easily replaced, and are a much cheaper alternative than replacing the aluminum chassis or motor plate, so you won't be afraid to pull off those crazy jumps.
- Silicone Oil Filled Shocks: For complete control no matter what the terrain is like, the Super 5SC Flux is outfitted with Big Bore shocks that have a huge diameter to help absorb the bumps, jumps and landings you're going to be putting the truck through! Fully adjustable and ready for action, you'll appreciate the size of these shocks when you're deep in the rough stuff.
- All Metal 4WD Drivetrain: For total toughness and extreme durability, the Super 5SC Flux is fully equipped with an all-metal Savage drivetrain, allowing it to handle the roughest and toughest conditions you are likely to encounter! The Super 5SC Flux is even equipped with a center differential to evenly split power between the front and rear ends of the truck.
- Largest Brushless RTR Available: The Super 5SC Flux is fitted with the body, bumpers and tires straight off the Baja 5SC for an instant cool look. The lightweight beadlock-style wheels fit the HB Rodeoo short course tires and look great - the Super 5SC can also fit standard Baja 5SC beadlock wheels, so you can start using your Baja truck wheels right out of the box!
- TF-40 2.4 GHz Radio System
- HPI SB-5 Metal Gear Steering Servo
- Flux Blur Electronic Speed Controller compatible with twin-3S Li-Po Batteries
- Flux Tork 2200kV Motor
- Bottom Chassis Skid Plates
- "AA" Batteries for radio system included
- Silicone Oil Filled Shocks
- Uses HPI Baja 5SC Body
- All Metal Savage Drivetrain
- Front and Rear Sway Bars
- Front and Rear Baja 5SC Bumpers and mud flaps
- Largest Brushless RTR vehicle available!
- Fully upgradeable with most Savage drivetrain and suspension parts
- Baja 5SC compatible wheels
- Center Differential standard
Length: 970mm (32.2in)
Width: 440mm (17.3in)
Wheelbase: 560mm (22in)
Height: 320mm (12.6in)
Needed to Complete:
- Two matching Li-Po batteries, up to 3S (total of 6S power)
- Compatible Li-Po Battery Charger