This is the HPI Baja 5B Flux Ready-to-Run 1/5 Scale Buggy. This super-powerful, and ridiculously fast 1/5 scale buggy is capable of reaching speeds up to 60mph! Powering this 1/5 Scale electric Baja is a Castle Creations Mamba XL2 ESC and 2028-480Kv electric motor that is 8s LiPo compatible. Thats 29.6 volts of high power electric 1/5 scale insanity! Completing the package is also a Baja 5B Flux specific body that features smooth flowing body lines on both sides of the shell since there is no need for a fuel cap entry slot on the left side of the shell.
- VVC/HD Shock Absorbers: These are the same damper units that equip the Baja SS and Baja 5T, and are now standard parts for the 5B FLUX - these are oil-filled, externally adjustable coilover shocks for fantastic performance and heavy-duty action! Thick shock shafts provide security from crashes, threaded shock bodies allow instant ride height changes, and the externally adjustable design is tailor-made for trackside tuning.
- Gunmetal Anodizing: The Baja 5B FLUX includes a total reworking of all the aluminum parts of the Baja buggy, from the chassis to the spring adjust collars! The very cool gunmetal look gives the Baja 5B FLUX a 'race' look, and it's easy to add a bit of bling with Baja SS or original 5B color parts.
- 2.4GHz TF-20 Radio Set: The Baja 5B FLUX is equipped with a high quality HPI 2.4GHz radio system. 2.4GHz technology provides you with the best possible vehicle operation and control, without the need of crystals, just turn on your radio and drive. Racing in large groups is possible without running into any frequency conflicts.
- Castle Creations Running Gear: Big cars require big power and fueling the 5B FLUX’s healthy appetite for power is Castle Creations Mamba XL2 ESC and NEU-Castle 2028-480Kv Motor. The XL2 is widely known for its large-scale applications, ability to handle 8s (29.6V) LiPo configurations, 5 amp BEC for large scale servos, and fully programmable. Paired with the 2028-480Kv motor and 8s LiPo there’s an incredible amount of power ready and waiting at your throttle trigger.
- Large Battery Box: The 5B FLUX features a tool less easy entry large sized battery box capable of holding two hard case 4s LiPo packs or one 8s LiPo pack with an easy to reach opening for connecting the battery/batteries and ESC together.
- SFL-11MG SERVO: The hi-torque SFL-11MG servo features extra tough all metal gears for durability, an aluminum steering arm and a water resistant case.
- Adjustable Motor Mount: Adjustable motor mount for easy final drive ratio adjustments by changing the pinion sizes.
- 5SC Drivetrain: In order to meet the demands of the massively powerful Castle Creations running gear, the 5SC drivetrain was fitted onto the 5B FLUX to increase reliability.
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- (2) 4S or (1) 8S LiPo Battery w/Deans Plug
- LiPo Battery Charger