This is the Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP 1/10 4WD Racing Buggy Kit. The definitive 4WD Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP racing buggy takes another leap forward to extract an even greater level of performance from this high-tech racing weapon! Standard equipment includes big bore shocks (previously optional), tungsten diff balls, strengthened uni-crank servo saver, aluminum battery post's compatible with various battery sizes and clamp screw aluminum hex wheel hubs.
These features have been combined to deliver improved performance, rock-solid stability and excellent damping characteristics with Kyosho's legendary durability. Also, each aluminum part is anodized in a gun metal color for a dynamic and stylish finish. With the latest advancements in racing performance, the Lazer ZX-5 FS2 SP puts victory within your grasp!
What is a Kit? A Kit is a higher level vehicle that includes nearly everything you will need to build a rolling chassis. You will need to supply items like motor, ESC, battery, tires and radio equipment.
- Equipped with threaded big bore shocks as standard equipment, with gun metal anodized shock caps and dial adjusters. The Velvet coating provides smooth and reliable damping and improved traction.
- Tungsten diff balls deliver vastly increased strength and durability.
- Screw clamp aluminum hex hubs firmly fix wheels in place.
- Gun metallic anodized motor mount and suspension holders.
- Uni-crank part of the servo saver changed to high strength material.
- Unique mechanical layout of the LAZER ZX-5 and reverse rotation of shaft minimizes anti-torque generated when throttle is applied and taken off.
- High precision 2-piece slipper clutch delivers high efficiency transfer of power to traction.
- Battery layout achieves optimum weight distribution.
- Tie rod and upper rod united into a single part for improved maintenance efficiency.
- Threaded aluminum battery post holds batteries of various sizes safely and securely.
- Includes masking sheet for easy painting of the aerodynamic body.
Tread (F/R): 210mm / 200mm
Gear Ratio: 2.6:1 (2nd stage)
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel Transmitter System & Batteries
- Steering Servo
- ESC & Motor
- Tires w/Insert & CA Glue
- 7.2V Ni-Cd/Ni-MH or 7.4V Lipo battery
- Battery Charger Compatible with Chosen Battery Chemistry
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body