This is the Traxxas Slash 4X4 Brushless VXL 1/10 Scale Ready-To-Run Short Course Truck, with an included TQi 2.4GHz radio system, a 4200mAh LiPo battery pack and a LiPo balance charger. Designed from the start for high-voltage, high-capacity LiPo packs, the Traxxas Slash 4X4 models now include genuine Traxxas Power Cell LiPo batteries—the only LiPos certified to deliver the full performance potential of Traxxas’ 4X4 Velineon-powered brushless models.
The Slash 4X4’s innovative design is like no other, and offers a combination of long-travel suspension, high ground clearance and a modern, ultra-efficient 4-wheel drive system for the traction needed to exploit the massive brushless horsepower. Just three gear meshes and a lightweight aluminum tube driveshaft are used to transfer power to all four wheels. Optimized placement of the components in the chassis yields perfect side-to-side and front-to-rear weight bias. The Slash 4x4 continues Slash's legendary toughness and simplicity of operation.
This LiPo-equipped model arrives with Low Voltage Detection activated to assure maximum battery life and prevent over-discharging. Charging care is just as important to LiPo life and performance, so a 2-Cell / 3-Cell LiPo Balance charger is also included. Just plug the battery’s balance connector into the charger and you’re on the way to another run—no programming or settings required. Every time the pack is charged, the cells are charged individually to precisely balance voltage for optimum performance, run time, and cycle life. Experience the ultimate in electric horsepower with the only models designed for LiPo power from the start, and genuine Power Cell LiPo technology on board.
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas Slash 4x4 model TRA6808 is available in four different editions, Mark Jenkins (Traxxas #25), Mike Jenkins (Traxxas #47), Greg Adler (4 Wheel Parts #10) and Scott Douglas (Amsoil #7). If you would like a specific color, or scheme, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- High-Current Connector: The Velineon Brushless Power System and Power Cell LiPo battery feature High-Current Connectors to make sure each VXL model achieves maximum Power Cell performance. The Traxxas Connector effortlessly funnels the battery's total power to keep things running cool and at full capacity
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter: The sleek TQi transmitter delivers long-range control and pro-level tuning features. Install the optional Docking Base and TQi accepts your iPhone or iPod touch for high-res, touchscreen control of all the TQi’s settings and adjustments via the exclusive Traxxas Link application.
- Low Voltage Detection: Traxxas LiPo-equipped models arrive with Low Voltage Detection activated to protect against over-discharging and assure maximum cycle life. When the battery’s voltage drops to the minimum threshold, the speed control reduces throttle to indicate it’s time to recharge.
- Factory Fresh Power Cell Performance: To assure you experience the full capacity, voltage, and performance Traxxas builds into every Power Cell LiPo pack, the LiPo battery is supplied separately at the time of purchase. This makes certain you receive a pack that is "factory fresh."
Slash 4X4 VXL Features:
- Includes Power Cell LiPo Battery and 2-Cell / 3-Cell LiPo Balance Charger
- Shaft-driven full-time 4WD
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter, Docking Base compatible
- 5-channel receiver with Fail Safe
- Velineon Extreme Brushless Power System
- Waterproof electronics
- High-Torque steering servo
- Steel-gear Magnum 272 transmission
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks
- Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- High-quality hex hardware throughout
Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz Radio System Features:
- High Output signal for maximum range
- Integrated internal antenna
- Telemetry enabled 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- Simple 2-Button Interface
- Steering trim and Multi-Function knobs
- Adjustable steering and throttle:
- Percentage (dual rates)
- Sensitivity (exponential)
- End points
- Servo reversing
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Compatible with Exclusive TQi Docking Base
Length: 22.36 inches (568mm)
Front Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
Rear Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 2.83 (72mm)
Weight: 93.1oz (2.64kg)
Height (overall): 7.60 inches (193mm)
Wheelbase: 12.75 inches (324mm)
Included Battery: Traxxas Power Cell LiPo (4200mAh, 7.4V, 2 cell)
Included Charger: Traxxas 2 / 3 cell LiPo Balance Charger
Needed To Complete: