This is the Motonica P81 RS3 Electron 1/8 Competition Electric On Road Racing Car Kit. Taking what was learned from the P81 Electron, and combining that with the improvements made to the P81 RS3 nitro kit, Motonica has developed the RS3 Electron. The RS3 Electron delivers the performance of electric power, refined with the technical innovations found on the RS3. These features have produced a car with optimum balance, incredible traction and lightning fast acceleration. If you want the ultimate in electric 1/8 scale on road speed, easy maintenance and incredible quality, this car should be at the top of your list.
The RS3 Electron Features:
- RS2 Front Hub: The RS2 hub set was designed to make the King Pin adjustable and allow the use of different steering angles. Using the shims out of the box it is possible to change the King Pin angle from negative to positive. Another innovation is the ability to completely remove the bearing housing and the wheel shaft holder from the hub without removing the hub from the chassis. This is convenient when you need to clean or replace the bearings because it eliminates the need to remove the parts and doesn't change the setup.
- Rear Shock Body: The shock body is longer, for improved traction and steering.
- Ackerman Plate: Updated position for smoother driving and more steering.
- RS2 Rear Suspension Arm: This combination was used to make the car easy to drive and to maintain.
Width: Front - 250mm / Rear - 263mm
Wheel Base: 292 - 298.5mm
Front Caster Angle: 6.5° to 14° Adjustable
Needed to Complete:
- 1/8 Scale Brushless ESC & Motor
- Two 2S LiPo Batteries
- 3 Channel Radio System w/High Torque Steering Servo
- Battery Charger compatible w/LiPo battery chemistry
- 1/8 On Road Body
- 1/8 On Road Tires & Wheels
- Paint for Polycarbonate Body
NOTE: Electronics are not included, and are shown for illustrative purposes only.