This is the Arrma Vortex 1/10 Electric RTR Stadium Truck, with a red 'Lick' body and an included ATX300 radio system, 7.2V battery and wall charger. Stadium Truck racing is an amazing spectacle and with the ARRMA ‘Vortex’ Stadium Truck, you can re-create the thrills and stunts of the full-size machines. No matter what the weather, the Vortex will push your driving skills to the limit. Complete with a splash-proof receiver box and waterproofed Electronic Speed Controller (ESC), the Vortex knows NO limits! Build a ramp and see how far you can jump, how high and how fast. The Vortex loves punishment and will keep coming back for more. With an adjustable, precision-machined, alloy slipper clutch for fine-tuning acceleration on different grip-level surfaces, you can take the Vortex to the max. Plus, the included 7.2V stick pack and wall charger allow you to hit the dirt faster, making the Vortex an incredible ready to run value.
- 30MPH Top Speed: The 15T brushed MEGA motor, combined with a standard 7.2V NiMh 6-cell battery pack will give your ARRMA Vortex 30+MPH of furious speed. With faster (optional) motors and even more powerful (optional) batteries, your ARRMA Vortex will burn-up the street, parking lot, backyard or racetrack. 30+MPH is just the beginning.
- ATX300 Radio System: The ARRMA ATX300 transmitter is the only transmitter in the world that can be left- or right-handed without the need to disassemble the unit. ARRMA is all about fun and sharing. With the ATX300 you can pass your transmitter onto anyone and with a simple button press, they can change the angle of the steerwheel for maximum comfort and driving feel. The tiny ARX300 receiver will bind seamlessly with your ATX300 transmitter. If you want to, you can bind up to six different ARX300 receivers to each ATX300 transmitter.
- Waterproof ESC & Motor: The ARRMA MEGA ESC (Electronic Speed Controller) and MEGA 15T brushed electric motor will let you run your ARRMA Vortex in all sorts of weather conditions. The waterproofed ESC means that even if it rains (or snows), you can keep on having fun.
- dBoots Dirtrunner Tires: 'dBoots' are fast, consistent and give awesome grip, just where you need it. Each dBoots tire has been specially designed to give maximum traction and control. The specially developed rubber compound means that the tire wear is low, so you will have plenty of drive time before you need to re-dBoot your ARRMA Vortex!
- Oil Filled Shocks & Performance Springs: Four oil-filled, coil-over sprung shock absorbers will keep your ARRMA Vortex under-control and super-smooth. Taking and landing jumps will be easy as the fully independent suspension soaks-up each bump and ramp. Changing the oil thickness with optional oils and using optional springs will allow you to fine-tune your ARRMA Vortex to any surface.
- Brushless Ready Transmission: If 30+MPH isn't fast enough for you, then some of today's brushless motor and ESC systems will give you maximum power. Combine these optional systems with optional LiPo batteries, and your ARRMA Vortex could reach awesome speeds. With metal gear transmission, the ARRMA Vortex has been designed to handle the output of these brushless/LiPo power systems.
- Lick Body Shell: Beautiful and strong. That is what ARRMA designers were asked to do when they designed the ARRMA Vortex bodyshell. Polycarbonate is the material of choice for 1/10 scale off-road cars because it is strong yet lightweight. Each ARRMA Vortex comes with a factory-painted bodyshell. With several colors to choose from, your ARRMA Vortex will be the best looking RC ride around.
- Oil Filled Metal Gear Differential: Like some of the pro-spec RC racing cars, your ARRMA Vortex comes with an oil-filled metal geared differential as standard. Being metal-geared, your ARRMA Vortex differential will cope with the fastest (optional) power systems. Super-smooth and consistent performance is another reason why a geared differential is part of your ARRMA Vortex design.
- Adjustable Precision Slipper Clutch: A slipper clutch is important to ensure you get just the right amount of power to the wheels; too much power and your ARRMA Vortex will wheel spin or wheelie, too little power and your ARRMA Vortex will be slow off the line. With the precision slipper clutch you can fine-tune your ARRMA Vortex for perfect off-the-line performance.
- Aluminum Chassis Components: The ARRMA Vortex comes with a twin vertical plate (TVP) chassis design, as standard. Unlike some other RTR cars, the ARRMA Vortex uses high-grade materials to make it perform, and look, amazing. The ARRMA Vortex also uses an aluminum front bulkhead skid plate to offer protection from the toughest conditions.
- Easy Access Underside Battery Tray: The ARRMA Vortex has been designed to allow the batteries to be changed without removing the polycarbonate bodyshell. This makes changing the battery quick and easy; there is no need to remove awkward body snap-pins. Just slide out the battery door pin, open the battery door and replace the battery.
- Splash & Dust Proof Receiver Box: With your ARRMA receiver safely shielded in the purpose-designed splash-proof receiver box, you can enjoy your ARRMA Vortex whatever the weather. Combined with the MEGA waterproof ESC and MEGA 15T motor, you and your friends can keep on enjoying your ARRMA Vortex when the going gets tough and wet!
- Tough Steel Driveline & Turnbuckles: High-grade materials have been used throughout the ARRMA Vortex, and the drivetrain is no exception. Tough steel driveshafts and output shafts, combined with the steel gears in the gearbox, mean that the ARRMA Vortex can cope with vicious power AND will keep going, and going, and going.
- Hex Hardware: Super tough hex hardware has been used throughout the ARRMA Vortex. Industry standard in the best RC models, you will need fewer tools, meaning maintenance and upgrade jobs will be easy and quick.
Ride Height: 42mm
Front Width: 324mm
Front Track: 248mm
Rear Width: 318mm
Rear Track: 245mm
Weight: 1.63 kg
Hex Size: 12mm
Front Wheel Diameter: 56.7mm/2.2"
Rear Wheel Diameter: 56.7mm/2.2"
Battery Box Size: 147x57x26mm
Suggested Battery Size: 138x47x25mm
Top Speed: 30 mph+
Power: Brushed Electric
Motor: 15 Turn MEGA (Brushed)
ESC: Waterproof MEGA ESC (Brushed)
ARRMA Skill Level: 6
Low Voltage Cut-off: Yes
Gears: Single Speed
Battery Type: 7.4V/7.2/6.6V Stick
Spur Gear: 87 Tooth
Servo: ARRMA AS-1 (Standard Torque)
Pinion Gear: 18 Tooth
Transmitter: ATX300 2.4Ghz
Receiver: ARX300 2.4Ghz
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6
Needed to Complete:
- Computer with internet access