This is the Arrma Raider 1/10 Electric RTR Baja Buggy, with a green 'Warp' body and an included ATX300 radio system, 7.2V battery and wall charger. The ARRMA ‘Raider’ is a factory assembled, Ready-To-Run, 1/10 scale, 2WD electric, off-road Baja-style buggy that performs as good as it looks. Beneath the low-slung wrap-around body cowling is a twin vertical plate (TVP) aluminum and molded composite chassis that offers both strength and style. The molded rear wing provides awesome stability and great handling, and the oil-filled shock absorbers soak-up each and every bump, jump and dune. ‘dBoots’ ‘Dunerunner’ tires give the Raider awesome traction, on sand, dirt or in the street, and the included 7.2V stick pack and wall charger allow you to hit the dirt faster, making the Raider an incredible ready to run value.
- 30MPH Top Speed: The 15T brushed MEGA motor, combined with a standard 7.2V NiMh 6-cell battery pack will give your ARRMA RAIDER 30+MPH of furious speed. With faster (optional) motors and even more powerful (optional) batteries, your ARRMA RAIDER will burn-up the street, parking lot, backyard or racetrack. 30+MPH is just the beginning.
- ATX300 Radio System: The ARRMA ATX300 transmitter is the only transmitter in the world that can be left- or right-handed without the need to disassemble the unit. ARRMA is all about fun and sharing. With the ATX300 you can pass your transmitter onto anyone and with a simple button press, they can change the angle of the steering wheel for maximum comfort and driving feel. The tiny ARX300 receiver will bind seamlessly with your ATX300 transmitter. If you want to, you can bind up to six different ARX300 receivers to each ATX300 transmitter.
- Waterproof ESC & Motor: The ARRMA MEGA ESC (Electronic Speed Controller) and MEGA 15T brushed electric motor will let you run your ARRMA RAIDER in all sorts of weather conditions. The waterproofed ESC means that even if it rains (or snows), you can keep on having fun.
- dBoots Dunerunner Tires: 'dBoots' are fast, consistent and give awesome grip, just where you need it. Each dBoots tire has been specially designed to give maximum traction and control. The specially developed rubber compound means that the tire wear is low, so you will have plenty of drive time before you need to re-dBoot your ARRMA RAIDER!
- Oil Filled Shocks & Performance Springs: Four oil-filled, coil-over sprung shock absorbers will keep your ARRMA RAIDER under-control and super-smooth. Taking and landing jumps will be easy as the fully independent suspension soaks-up each bump and ramp. Changing the oil thickness with optional oils and using optional springs will allow you to fine-tune your ARRMA RAIDER to any surface.
- Brushless Ready Transmission: If 30+MPH isn't fast enough for you, then some of today's brushless motor and ESC systems will give you maximum power. Combine these optional systems with optional LiPo batteries, and your ARRMA RAIDER could reach awesome speeds. With metal gear transmission, the ARRMA RAIDER has been designed to handle the output of these brushless/LiPo power systems.
- Warp Body Shell & Molded Rear Wing: Beautiful and strong. That is what ARRMA designers were asked to do when they designed the ARRMA RAIDER bodyshell. Polycarbonate is the material of choice for 1/10 scale off-road cars because it is strong yet lightweight. Each ARRMA RAIDER comes with a factory-painted body. With several colors to choose from, your ARRMA RAIDER will be the best looking RC ride around.
- Oil Filled Metal Gear Differential: Like some of the pro-spec RC racing cars, your ARRMA RAIDER comes with an oil-filled metal geared differential as standard. Being metal-geared, your ARRMA RAIDER differential will cope with the fastest (optional) power systems. Super-smooth and consistent performance is another reason why a geared differential is part of your ARRMA RAIDER design.
- Adjustable Precision Slipper Clutch: A slipper clutch is important to ensure you get just the right amount of power to the wheels; too much power and your ARRMA RAIDER will wheel spin or wheelie, too little power and your ARRMA RAIDER will be slow off the line. With the precision slipper clutch you can fine-tune your ARRMA RAIDER for perfect off-the-line performance.
- Aluminum Chassis Components: The ARRMA RAIDER comes with a twin vertical plate (TVP) chassis design, as standard. Unlike some other RTR cars, the ARRMA RAIDER uses high-grade materials to make it perform, and look, amazing. The ARRMA RAIDER also uses an aluminum front bulkhead skid plate to offer protection from the toughest conditions.
- Easy Access Underside Battery Tray: The ARRMA RAIDER has been designed to allow the batteries to be changed without removing the polycarbonate body. This makes changing the battery quick and easy; there is no need to remove awkward body snap-pins. Just slide out the battery door pin, open the battery door and replace the battery.
- Splash & Dust Proof Receiver Box: With your ARRMA receiver safely shielded in the purpose-designed splash-proof receiver box, you can enjoy your ARRMA RAIDER whatever the weather. Combined with the MEGA waterproof ESC and MEGA 15T motor, you and your friends can keep on enjoying your ARRMA RAIDER when the going gets tough and wet!
- Tough Steel Driveline & Turnbuckles: High-grade materials have been used throughout the ARRMA RAIDER, and the drivetrain is no exception. Tough steel driveshafts and output shafts, combined with the steel gears in the gearbox, mean that the ARRMA RAIDER can cope with vicious power AND will keep going, and going, and going.
- Hex Hardware: Super tough hex hardware has been used throughout the ARRMA RAIDER. Industry standard in the best RC models, you will need fewer tools, meaning maintenance and upgrade jobs will be easy and quick.
Ride Height: 30mm
Front Width: 248mm
Front Track: 218mm
Rear Width: 253mm
Rear Track: 210mm
Weight: 1.36 kg
Hex Size: 12mm
Front Wheel Diameter: 56mm/2.2"
Rear Wheel Diameter: 56mm/2.2"
Battery Box Size: 147x57x26mm
Suggested Battery Size: 134x47x24mm
Power: Brushed Electric
ESC: Waterproof MEGA ESC (Brushed)
Motor: 15 Turn MEGA (Brushed)
Top Speed: 30 mph+
Arrma Skill Level: 6
Low Voltage Cut-off: Yes
Gears: Single Speed
Battery Type: 7.4/7.2/6.6V Stick
Spur Gear: 81 Tooth
Pinion Gear: 22 Tooth
Servo: Arrma AS-1 (Standard Torque)
Transmitter: ATX300 2.4GHz
Receiver: ARX300 2.4GHz
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6
Needed to Complete:
- Computer with internet access