This is the 2011 ROAR National Champion 2wd Buggy!
This is the Team Losi Racing 22 1/10 Scale 2WD Electric Racing Buggy Kit. The Team Losi Racing 1/10-scale 22 2WD Electric Race Buggy Kit is an entirely new racing platform. Without a doubt, it will reignite 1/10-scale electric racing throughout the world. The TLR 22s innovative design takes full advantage of envelope-pushing Li-Po and brushless power. It is the only platform of its kind to offer all the hardware needed in a single kit to build a rear- or mid-motor configured chassis. The 22 is about to change all the rules.
- Mid and Rear Motor Mounting Options: Depending on your driving preference or track conditions, the 22 will deliver the configuration you need. For the first time, TLR is providing both rear- and mid-mount motor configurations in a single kit.
- Complete Kit: Build the 22 from the ground up so you know and control the entire assembly process to your exact specifications.
- 2.5mm Hard-Anodized Aluminum Chassis: The precision-machined 7075-T6 2.5mm aluminum chassis is hard-anodized for increased durability and a great look.
- 12mm Big Bore Shocks: Smooth the ride, tame large jumps and tune suspension performance with these oversized shocks with bladder compensators.
- Adjustable Front Kick (20-25°): The 22's front end has best-in-class clearance that allows for improved handling. It gives you more clearance when you enter and exit steep jumps. Plus it's tunable via a shim from 20 to 25 degrees.
- Adjustable Caster (0, 3, 5, 10°): The 22's caster can be adjusted in 0-, 3-, 5- and 10-degree* increments via the spindle carriers. (*NOTE: 0-, 3-, and 5-degree spindles are optional.)
Width: 9.9 in. (250mm)
Weight (Approx): 3.4 lb. (1,550g)*
Chassis: 7075 aluminum plate w/radiused sides and built in front kick-up
Differential: 14 Ball, Ball Differential
Suspension: Lower A-arms w/steel 3.5mm turnbuckles
Steering: Molded Channel Rack for slop-free steering
Shocks: 12mm threaded shock bodies w/Upper and Lower Caps
Wheels: Molded dish style w/12mm hexes in the rear
*NOTE: Weight will vary depending on products chosen for completion.
Needed to Complete:
- 2 Channel Surface Radio System (Minimum)
- 1/10 ESC & Motor
- High Speed Servo
- 2S LiPo Shorty Type Battery & Compatible Charger
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
- 2.2 1/10 Buggy Front/Rear Tires & CA Glue