This is the Team Associated Factory Team B4.1 Worlds two wheel drive competition buggy kit. The B4 platform is undefeated on a world level since its release in 2003, winning five I.F.M.A.R. World Championships (2003- Billy Easton; 2005- Neil Cragg; 2007- Hayato Matsuzaki; 2009- Martin Achter; 2011- Ryan Cavalieri). The B4 has also carried Ryan Cavalieri to four straight R.O.A.R National Championships in Modified Buggy. With an unprecedented pedigree of World, National, and European titles behind them, the B4 development team spent countless hours to refine the B4 to produce the B4.1 Factory Team Worlds kit.
The RC10B4.1 Factory Team Worlds Car kit has all the latest Factory Team features, starting with the +8mm B4.1 chassis conversion. The +8mm chassis greatly improves the overall stability and handling of the buggy making it easier to drive and lowering your lap times. Topping off the +8mm B4.1 chassis is the Pro-Line Bulldog +8mm body.
Other features include the Factory Team 0 degree rear hubs, Factory Team rear ballast weight and the new B4.1 Factory Team Worlds Car setup sheet.
RC10B4.1 Factory Team Kit Features:
- 5-Time I.F.M.A.R. World Champion and 5-Time R.O.A.R. US National Champion!
- +8mm B4.1 chassis conversion kit
- Pro-Line Bulldog +8mm body
- Factory Team 0° aluminum rear hubs with oversized outer bearing
- Factory Team rear ballast weight
- Ball differential with lightweight outdrives
- Factory Team V2 hard-anodized threaded shock bodies with bleed-screw caps
- V2 slipper assembly with high-rate spring for more consistent slipper clutch adjustments
- Pro-Line M3 Holeshot 2.0 rear and M3 4-rib front tires
- CVA drive shafts with pin retainer clips
- Durable steel center-drilled front axles
- Carbon-fiber battery strap with blue aluminum thumb screws
- Optimized suspension setup for use with LiPo batteries
- Suspension mounts for 4°, 3.5°, 3°, and 2.5° rear toe included
- Blue titanium turnbuckles
- Complete set of precision ball bearings
- New B4.1 Worlds Car setup sheet
- Factory Team blue aluminum hinge pin brace, milled motor plate, servo mounts and much more!
Weight: 1535g* (running weight will vary depending on parts installed)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1