This is the Vaterra Glamis Fear 1/8 Ready-to-Run Brushless 2wd Buggy. Each year, thousands of off-road extremists come together in a remote corner of southern California’s desert, known to the faithful as Glamis. Here they revel in sun, sand and the glory of horsepower as they fly across vast, windswept dunes in everything from sand rails to ATVs. But it really doesn't matter what you run. If you run at Glamis, you're part of a tribe – a tribe that knows life is best lived under open sky, at full throttle, without regrets.
Inspired by the monstrously overpowered sand rails that run the dunes of Glamis, the Vaterra 1/8-scale Glamis Fear comes ready to run and equipped to handle all kinds of terrain. At the center of its design is a Viscous Torque Vectoring Differential that prevents wheel spin on loose surfaces when you're cornering hard or hammering the throttle. Its smooth actuation and consistent feel provide extra confidence over a variety of surface conditions. It is fully sealed and can be fine tuned using different weights of silicone oil. It’s tough too. From the rigid nylon chassis and oil-filled shocks to the waterproof electronics*, the Glamis Fear™ 4-seater buggy is built to let you go off-road in the real world blasting through sand, rocks, mud or wheeling on asphalt. The Glamis Fear is designed to excel in any driving environment.
The Fear comes with a Spektrum 2.4GHz radio system including a DX2L transmitter and SR200WP waterproof receiver providing interference free performance and extended range. The Dynamite 3300kV brushless motor and 3S li-po compatible ESC provide enough speed and power to handle every type of terrain imaginable. As with all Vaterra vehicles, the Glamis Fear comes with all waterproof* electronics so you can drive in all weather conditions.
*For complete details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual.
- Innovative Viscous Torque Vectoring Differential lets you avoid tire spin in corners
- 3300Kv Brushless power system equals more power and speed and that means more action
- Water proof electronics let you drive in all weather conditions so you can have fun year round
- Bottom load battery tray gives you easy access to change batteries
- 2.4GHz Spektrum Radio system means a high quality and low interference radio system
- Designed for easy maintenance means less time at the workbench and more time in the dirt
- Ride Height Adjustable, Oil-filled Shocks
- Waterproof 2S-3S compatible ESC with high-current EC3 connector
- Aluminum Motor Mount Provides Consistent Gear Mesh
- Shock Absorbing Innovative Slipper Clutch
Type: 2WD Ready-to-Run 4-Seat Sand Buggy
Ground Clearance: 50mm
Chassis: Composite Nylon
Suspension: Coil Over Independant Suspension
Motor or Engine: Non-Sensored Brushless 540 3300kv 4 pole
Speed Control: included
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need in one box!