This is the CEN Racing GST-E 1/8 Scale Brushless 4WD Monster Truck, with an included 2.4GHz Radio System and 2200kV 4-Pole Brushless Motor. The GST-E is the largest, and most powerful 1/8 scale brushless monster truck in the market!
The GST-E features three fully sealed differentials that can be filled with silicone oil (grease included out of factory) to tune the handling of the truck. The chassis design is perfectly balanced giving the truck superior handling regardless of the surface. An active center differential is included in the GST-E for better durability and on-track performance while a optional differential lock is available separately.
The gargantuan 7.5 inch low profile tires with chrome wheels dwarf everything else out there and will provide plenty of grip for nearly any terrain you can find. Along with the wheels, the truck's body has been pre-painted in one of the best looking schemes to ever be included with a Ready-To-Rock truck.
- Skyion 2.4GHz Spectrum Digital Radio: The Skyion radio provides a digital experience like no other. With functions ranging from digital dual rate to EPA adjustments, the Skyion radio system gives you an R/C experience that is sure to intensify your senses.
- High Torque Servos: 144oz High Torque Servos for both steering and throttle are included. These servos are made from high quality aluminum internal gears supported by ball bearings.
- Durability You Can See: The GST-E use aerospace aluminum chassis components and CNC/Steel drivetrain parts throughout the truck. Heavy Duty shock towers, turnbuckle, high impact bumper...etc are all manufactured with highest quality of DuPont plastic. The GST-E is simply the most powerful, durable, and exciting truck ever introduced in R/C industry.
- HobbyWing Brushless Motor Cooling System: HobbyWing's 4-Pole Brushless motor is equipped with an aluminum cooling fin and electronic cooling fan to keep temperatures down. The GST-E will stay "cool" and handle plenty of harsh bashing.
- Metal Center Drive Shafts: Heavy duty steel drive shafts and beefy outdrives are used on the GST-E. This drivetrain delivers power to the wheel instantly and is indestructible. This is the strongest drivetrain in the industry.
- 8mm CVS Shafts: Huge heavy duty CVS (constant velocity shafts) are included. These shafts allow for better handling through bumps and best of all are super heavy duty. Made of harden steel.
- CNC Motor Mount: The GST-E is equipped with a CNC aluminum motor mount for durability, appearance, and performance reasons. CNC motor mounts provide superior cooling compared to conventional metal powder or composite mounts.
- Battery Mount: The GST-E's battery mount allows for multiple configurations of batteries. Minimum of 4S LiPo Battery is needed, but the battery tray has plenty of room for a lot more. Battery packs can sit both horizontally and vertically.
- V-Threaded Monster Truck Tire/High Bite Sniper Race Tires: The GST-E is now equipped with the V-threaded Monster Truck tire. High bite Sniper race tires (optional) provide traction on most racing surfaces from loamy to hard packed tracks.
- 7.5 Inch Chrome Wheels: The GST-E is equipped with 7.5 inch Chrome wheels. These wheels are anodized shinny chrome giving the GST-E a unique look and stand out from the ordinary white wheels.
- Enclosed Center Transmission: The GST-E has a sealed center transmission that eliminates substances like dirt, dust, water, and oil from coming in contact with the gears inside. Maximum protection for your investment!
- Parts Compatibility: The GST-E shares 95% of the same parts as the GST 7.7, GSR 5.0, and Nemesis 7.7. All of the GSS aluminum hop-ups will also fit onto the GST-E.
- Enclosed Receiver Box: The GST-E has a sealed Radio compartment that eliminates substances like dirt, dust, water, and oil from coming in contact with your receiver.
- 8 Shocks with Functional Reservoirs: These shocks are tuned for the track with updated white coated "stiff" racing springs. The functional reservoirs provide added stability for any terrain that dares to be in the GST-E's path.
- Front/Rear/Center-Aluminum Differential: The GST-E now comes with a super strong differential case that houses the ultra strong gear differential. This is by far the strongest differential system ever developed in the industry.
Chassis: Aluminum Vertical Plate Design
Length: 23.1in (587mm)
Width: 18.4in (467mm)
Wheelbase: 15.63in (397mm)
Ground Clearance: 4in (111.8mm)
Suspension Travel: 5in (127mm)
Pinion Gearing: 12T
Spur Gearing: 66T
Motor/ESC Spec: HobbyWing P4074 / 4P / 2200kV
Motor Pole: 4-Pole
Cooling Fan: Yes
Aluminum Cooling Fin: Yes
Capacity: 4S LiPo Battery
Needed To Complete:
- (2) 2S LiPo Batteries or (1) 4S LiPo Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger