This is the Kyosho Mad Force Kruiser VE 1/8 ReadySet Monster Truck with an included Orion Vortex Brushless Motor and R8 ESC. Drivers will be blown away by the explosive acceleration as soon as the throttle trigger is pulled on this intimidating monster truck! The extraordinary power and performance comes from the Team Orion VORTEX brushless motor and new Vortex R8 ESC that have been combined to deliver breathtaking power and monster acceleration that has never seen before. With a heavy-duty chassis and drive train to back it up, the MAD FORCE Kruiser VE demonstrates superior durability. Also, the Readyset features a pre-assembled chassis, so just add batteries for the chassis and transmitter, and a battery charger and youre ready to bash with true monster truck power and style.
What is a Ready Set? A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries (two 7.4v LiPo, or two 7.2v NiMH) are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- Solid Axles: Solid axles are equipped with front and rear differentials that feature machine cut steel spiral bevel gears in a shaft drive 4WD chassis that delivers spectacular drive power.
- Longer Chassis: 30mm longer wheelbase compared to the original Mad Force and lowered suspension adds improved straight line and high speed cornering stability to the machine's hard charging performance characteristics.
- Improved Arm Position: Optimal position of suspension arms at 1G delivers improved maneuverability while retaining plenty of suspension stroke. Addition of rib reinforcements increases suspension arm rigidity.
- Big Bore Oil Shocks: Features heavy duty big bore oil shocks as standard. Takes even the harshest punishment for long periods without complaint and provides excellent damping power.
- Team Orion Vortex 8: The Vortex 8 brushless motor and ESC combo is what powers the Inferno VE. The Team Orion Vortex R8 ESC is equipped with a cooling fan system that will always be on to completely prevent any pebbles from jamming the fan. Compared to the current RTR ESCs which the fan will only turn on when the FET temperature rises and cant engage due to a small pebble jamming it, causing overheating. Heat protection safe circuit, when this feature is activated (automatically) the throttle function will shut down preventing any possible disaster. Auto Cut Off is another features on the Vortex R8 ESC, in case of a overload, the ESC will automatically cut off and protect the entire system. Auto battery detection, on/off switch is separate from the ESC so its replaceable if the need arises and also a dust switch cover as standard equipment.
- Hot-Rod Kruiser Body: Features new hot-rod truck body design. Pre-painted so you can enjoy the action in true truck style without delay.
- Chain Drive: Shaft and chain 4WD mechanism realizes highly efficient power transfer.
- Heavy Duty Chassis: Includes heavy duty black anodized chassis side plates that are 30mm longer than standard Mad Force.
- New Knuckle Design: New knuckle design increases control angles. This will give you a smaller turning radius, you can run circles around the competition.
- 19mm or 14mm: Features 19mm hex hubs. Just remove the top 19mm hex to reveal a 14mm hex hub that can also be used.
- Steel Diff Gears: Ultra-strong steel diff gears are used in both front and rear diff to handle all the power being generated by the Vortex Motor.
- 20 Ball Bearings: Total of 20 ball bearings used throughout the drive train for super efficient power transfer.
- Interchangeable: Front - rear interchangeable suspension arms for efficient maintenance and parts utilization.
- Syncro 2.4GHz: A stylish FHSS 2.4GHz rc system featuring dual rate function are pre-installed. Also features a 4 channel receiver, providing a side range of upgrades.
- Vortex BL Motor: The Vortex 2050kv brushless motor delivers powerful driving power from low to high RPM.
- Ideal Chassis Balance: Specified for 14.4V or 14.8V power from twin NiMH or LiPo batteries. Parallel battery layout realizes ideal balance for control stability.
- High Torque Metal Gear Servo: Equipped with a high torque metal gear KS-200 servo for the best performance right out of the box.
Needed to Complete:
- Pre-Assembled Mad Force Kruiser VE Chassis
- Pre-Painted Hot-Rod Kruiser Body
- Team Orion VORTEX 2050Kv brushless motor
- Team Orion R8 ESC
- Cross Wrench
NOTE: Batteries must be equipped with Deans, or other T-style plug. The default setting of the ESC is set for LiPo battery mode. When using with NiMH battery packs, the setting will need to be changed to NiMH mode using the digital setup box (Sold separately).
- (8) AA-sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
- Batteries for chassis; Either two 7.4V LiPo, or two 6/7 cell NiMH packs
- Charger compatible with chosen battery chemistry