The 1/8-scale 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR Nitro Truggy is designed with the entry-level driver in mind, and comes completely assembled and ready-to-run with the wheels, tires, engine, and electronics already installed on the chassis.
The 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR includes a Losi 454 engine which provides the optimal amount of power for dominating a race or just bashing in the backyard. This potent .28-sized performance engine, specifically built for 1/8-scale off-road vehicles, offers great styling and a color anodized cooling head. A tuned pipe is also included for outstanding performance from the first time the engine is fired up.
Spektrumís DX3S 3-Channel sport radio system with 2.4 GHz DSM technology lets 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR drivers and racers experience the next level in precise control, while offering the added benefit of integrated telemetry. The integrated telemetry provides real-time information such as head temperature, speed in MPH and voltage information on the transmitterís large LCD display. Plus, the included high-capacity 1400mAh NiMH receiver battery ensures multiple runs between charges and plenty of power for the on-board electronic components.
The 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR also offers performance driven features such as an extended-length chassis, race-length shocks, lengthened suspension arms and zero-offset wheels for increased stability and outstanding handling over any terrain. Heavy-duty silicone fluid-filled differential cases in the front, center and rear of the 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR help to increase driveline durability for RTR bashing and entry-level racing. The 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR also features large, race inspired heavy-duty brake discs which are proven to reliably slow down the truggy when needed, even after accelerating to full speed.
The 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTRís 4mm thick chassis, shock towers, wheel hexes and wheel nuts have all been anodized red for a stylish custom look. The race-inspired body comes pre-painted and decorated, and offers a functional design that increases air flow to the engine cooling head for improved overall engine performance.
The 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR also INCLUDES a Starter Box for simple, reliable starting. Anodized red to match the 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTRís chassis, the starter box not only looks good but is designed with a powerful 775-sized motor to crank over the 454 engine time after time with minimal effort.
- Designed with the entry-level driver in mind, the 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR comes completely assembled with the wheels, tires, engine and electronics installed
- The included Losi 454 .28-sized performance engine provides the optimum amount of power for dominating a race or bashing in the backyard
- An included Spektrum DX3S 3-channel sport radio with 2.4GHz DSM technology offers the added benefit of integrated telemetry
- The 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR includes a custom Starter Box for simple starting time after time
- The extended length chassis offers unmatchable performance and stability for the everyday RTR driver
- A rugged radio tray design simultaneously increases response and reduces stress on the throttle servo by optimizing the position of the servos
- The pre-painted, fully decorated body allows increased airflow to the engine cooling head and also allows easy access to the fuel tank lid
- Lengthened suspension arms with zero offset wheels offer a wider, more stable base, allowing the truggy to maintain outstanding handling over any terrain, especially while cornering
- A high-capacity 1400mAh NiMH receiver battery ensures multiple runs between charges and plenty of power for the on-board electronic components
- Heavy-duty silicone fluid-filled differential cases in the front, rear and center increase the driveline durability
- Large, heavy-duty brake disks meet your demands to reliably slow down the 8IGHT-T 2.0 RTR when needed after accelerating to speed
- From backyard fun to on-the-track domination, the race-length shocks greatly enhance suspension travel providing controlled landings and a smooth ride.
Type: Nitro Truggy
Length: 22.075 in (560mm)
Width: 16.375 in (415.9mm)
Wheelbase: 14.93Ė15.09 in (379Ė383mm)
Weight: 9 lb (4082 g)
Body: Custom Screened and Trimmed
Needed to Complete:
- Glow Igniter
- Nitro Fuel
- (2) 7.2V NiMH Batteries for the Included Starter Box
- Charger(s) for the Receiver Pack and Starter Box Batteries