This is the Racers Edge Pro2 TREK 1/10 Scale Brushless Short Course Truck, with an included 2.4GHz Radio System. The Pro2 TREK brings full size track roosting short course racing to life. Adjustable suspension system and oil filled coil-over-spring shocks keep the bumps in check whether at the track or in the backyard. The light yet durable molded tub chassis keeps all of the components at a low center of gravity for agile driving reactions. With a 2.4GHz frequency hopping radio system signal interference is a thing of the past.
- Deans Ultra Plug: Deans Ultra Plug Hardwired - Plus standard plug adapter included. This gives you the ability to run Deans wired or standard "Tamiya" wired batteries right out of the box.
- Steering: Dual bellcrank steering assembly with integrated adjustable servo saver. Updated front end assembly for increased strength and durability.
- Gear Differential: Fluid filled sealed metal gear differential with metal outdrives provide tunable traction with increased durability in rough conditions.
- Bumpers: Full scale short course style bumpers, nerf bars and branded mud flaps utilizing specially formulated mega-flex plastic throughout for the best mix of durability and performance.
- Shocks: Completely tunable suspension system featuring oil filled rebuildable shocks and polished steel adjustable turnbuckles.
- Constant Drive Axles: Full ball bearing supported drive train. Constant drive rear axle assemblies providing fluid power displacement to the tires.
- 2.4GHz Transmitter: GLG20 2.4GHz Transmitter with 3-Channel receiver. Lightweight pistol grip with steering dual rate, steering and throttle trim.
- 3600kV Motor: 3600kV rated brushless motor with finned can design for cool operation. Virtually maintenance free power plant utilizing next level technology.
- Motor Plate: Red anodized aluminum motor plate, front brace and servo saver set for optimum performance.
- Tires: Industry standard 12mm hex wheel hubs, front and rear. Long wear tires providing incredible grip on any running surface.
- RX Box: Water resistant receiver box protecting vital electronics from the elements.
- Brushless ESC: Brushless Wizard ESC - 7 cell NiMH or 2S LiPo capable with LiPo cutoff. Easy programming with forward and reverse. Prewired with Deans Ultra Plug low resistance connector.
- Metal Gear Servo: High torque metal gear standard size servo providing holding power through the turns.
- Two Pre-painted Lexan Body Styles Available (Red & Blue)
- Mega-Flex Plastic Components Throughout for the Best Mix of Durability & Fun-Ability
- Full Scale Short Course Style Bumpers, Nerf Bars & Branded Mud Flaps
- Completely Tunable Suspension System with Oil Filled Rebuildable Shocks
- Red Anodized Aluminum Motor Plate, Front Brace & Servo Saver Set for Optimum Performance
- Industry Standard 12mm Hex Wheel Hubs Front & Rear with Long Wear Versa-Tread Tires
- Polished Steel Adjustable Turnbuckles
- Full Ball Bearings
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- (1) 6-Cell or 7-Cell NiMH Battery Pack OR (1) 2S LiPo Battery Pack
- Compatible Battery Charger