This is the Arrma Mojave 1/10 Scale Electric Ready-To-Run Desert Truck, with an included ATX300 2.4GHz Radio System, NiMH 7.2 Volt Battery Pack and battery wall charger. Based on Desert-style racing trucks, the ‘Mojave’ from ARRMA is a beautifully designed, factory assembled, Ready-To-Run, 1/10 scale, 2WD electric truck that looks as good as it drives.
The unique ‘Smash’ paint scheme, in orange, purple or green, makes the ‘Mojave’ stand out from other RC cars. Tough on the inside and brutal on the outside, the ‘Mojave’ loves to jump while the ‘dBoots’ ‘SandScorpion’ tires let the car grip on any surface. If you want some serious RC trucking fun, the ‘Mojave’ is the truck for you.
- 30MPH as Standard: The 15T brushed MEGA motor, combined with a standard 7.2V NiMh 6-cell battery pack will give your ARRMA MOJAVE 30+MPH of furious speed. With faster (optional) motors and even more powerful (optional) batteries, your ARRMA MOJAVE will burn-up the street, parking lot, backyard or racetrack. 30+MPH is just the beginning...
- ATX300 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver: The ARRMA ATX300 transmitter is the only transmitter in the world that can be left- or right-handed without the need to disassemble the unit. ARRMA is all about fun and sharing. With the ATX300 you can pass your transmitter onto anyone and with a simple button press, they can change the angle of the steering wheel for maximum comfort and driving feel. The tiny ARX300 receiver will bind seamlessly with your ATX300 transmitter. If you want to, you can bind up to six different ARX300 receivers to each ATX300 transmitter.
- Waterproof ESC and 15 Turn Motor: The ARRMA MEGA ESC (Electronic Speed Controller) and MEGA 15T brushed electric motor will let you run your ARRMA MOJAVE in all sorts of weather conditions. The waterproofed ESC means that even if it rains (or snows), you can keep on having fun.
- dBoots 'Sandscorpion' Off Road Tires: 'dBoots' are fast, consistent and give awesome grip, just where you need it. Each dBoots tire has been specially designed to give maximum traction and control. The specially developed rubber compound means that the tire wear is low, so you will have plenty of drive time before you need to re-dBoot your ARRMA MOJAVE!
- Oil Filled Shocks and Performance Springs: Four oil-filled, coil-over sprung shock absorbers will keep your ARRMA MOJAVE under-control and super-smooth. Taking and landing jumps will be easy as the fully independent suspension soaks-up each bump and ramp. Changing the oil thickness with optional oils and using optional springs will allow you to fine-tune your ARRMA MOJAVE to any surface.
- Brushless Ready Metal Transmission: If 30+MPH isn't fast enough for you, then some of today's brushless motor and ESC systems will give you maximum power. Combine these optional systems with optional LiPo batteries, and your ARRMA MOJAVE could reach awesome speeds. With metal gear transmission, the ARRMA MOJAVE has been designed to handle the output of these brushless/LiPo power systems.
- 'Smash' Polycarbonate Bodyshell: Beautiful and strong. That is what our designers were asked to do when they designed the ARRMA MOJAVE bodyshell. Polycarbonate is the material of choice for 1/10 scale off-road cars because it is strong yet lightweight. Each ARRMA MOJAVE comes with a factory-painted bodyshell. With several colors to choose from, your ARRMA MOJAVE will be the best looking RC ride around.
- Oil-Filled Metal Geared Differential: Like some of the pro-spec RC racing cars, your ARRMA MOJAVE comes with an oil-filled metal geared differential as standard. Being metal-geared, your ARRMA MOJAVE differential will cope with the fastest (optional) power systems. Super-smooth and consistent performance is another reason why a geared differential is part of your ARRMA MOJAVE design.
- Adjustable, Precision Slipper Clutch: A slipper clutch is important to ensure you get just the right amount of power to the wheels; too much power and your ARRMA MOJAVE will wheel spin or wheelie, too little power and your ARRMA MOJAVE will be slow off the line. With the precision slipper clutch you can fine-tune your ARRMA MOJAVE for perfect off-the-line performance.
- Aluminum Chassis Components as Standard: The ARRMA MOJAVE comes with a twin vertical plate (TVP) chassis design, as standard. Unlike some other RTR cars, the ARRMA MOJAVE uses high-grade materials to make it perform, and look, amazing. The ARRMA MOJAVE also uses an aluminum front bulkhead skid plate to offer protection from the toughest conditions.
- Easy Access Underside Battery Bay: The ARRMA MOJAVE has been designed to allow the batteries to be changed without removing the polycarbonate bodyshell. This makes changing the battery quick and easy; there is no need to remove awkward body snap-pins. Just slide out the battery door pin, open the battery door and replace the battery. It's that simple! The ARRMA MOJAVE has been designed by people who know about, and love, RC.
- Splash and Dust Proof Receiver Box: With your ARRMA receiver safely shielded in the purpose-designed splash-proof receiver box, you can enjoy your ARRMA MOJAVE whatever the weather. Combined with the MEGA waterproof ESC and MEGA 15T motor, you and your friends can keep on enjoying your ARRMA MOJAVE when the going gets tough and wet!
- Tough Steel Driveline and Turnbuckles: High-grade materials have been used throughout the ARRMA MOJAVE, and the drivetrain is no exception. Tough steel driveshafts and output shafts, combined with the steel gears in the gearbox, mean that the ARRMA MOJAVE can cope with vicious power AND will keep going, and going, and going...
- Hex Hardware All Around: Super tough hex hardware has been used throughout the ARRMA MOJAVE. Industry standard in the best RC models, you will need fewer tools, meaning maintenance and upgrade jobs will be easy and quick.
Ride Height: 40mm
Front Width: 300mm
Front Track: 245mm
Rear Width: 300mm
Rear Track: 245mm
Weight: 1.9 kg
Hex Size: 12mm
Front Wheel Diameter: 66/76mm 2.6"/3"
Rear Wheel Diameter: 666/76mm 2.6"/3"
Battery Box Size: 185x57x26mm
Suggested Battery Size: 138x47x25mm
Top Speed: 30 mph+
Power: Brushed Electric
ESC: Waterproof MEGA ESC (Brushed)
Motor: 15 Turn MEGA (Brushed)
ARRMA Skill Level: 6
Low Voltage Cut-off: Yes
Gears: Single Speed
Battery Type: 6/7 cell or 2S Stick
Spur Gear: 87 Tooth
Servo: ARRMA AS-1 (Standard Torque)
Pinion Gear: 18 Tooth
Transmitter: ATX300 2.4Ghz
Receiver: ARX300 2.4Ghz
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6
Needed To Complete:
- Computer with Internet Access