This is the Pro-Line PRO-2 1/10 Electric 2WD Short Course Truck Kit. The PRO-2 is Pro-Line's most refined product developed during their 30-year history. Being the first kit produced by Pro-Line, they made sure every aspect of each individual part had been refined to create the best all-around 2WD Short Course truck ever produced. The PRO-2 delivers durable performance that has been proven in some of the harshest conditions imaginable, both on and off the track.
The PRO-2 Kit Features:
- Performance LCG Chassis: The 3mm thick Hard Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum Chassis extends the full length of the Truck for maximum durability and keeps everything in-line and extremely low for optimum performance.
- Performance Transmission: The Performance Transmission has been a popular upgrade for many other vehicles and has now found a permanent home in the PRO-2. The Oil-filled, tunable Differential coupled with the Steel Top Shaft, Idler Gear and Internal Diff Gears define what the PRO-2 SC is all about: Durable. Proven. Performance.
- PowerStroke Shocks: PowerStroke Shocks utilize dual-rate spring technology just like the big boys. The bodies are threaded for precision ride height adjustment and are finished with a high performance coating for great performance and appearance. This is one of the #1 most popular performance upgrades that Pro-Line has ever produced and they come as standard equipment with the PRO-2 SC.
- ProTrac Suspension (Made in the USA): A Performance revolution started in the RC industry when Pro-Line introduced the Original ProTrac Suspension upgrade kit. The long arm suspension design improves suspension smoothness for unmatched rough track handling while using negative offset wheels to reduce scrub radius and for precision cornering.
- Blockade SC Tires / F-11 Wheel: Pro-Line knows tires and included the Best of the Best with the PRO-2 SC. The National Championship Winning Blockade tread combined with the super traction of Pro-Line's Soft M3 compound provides performance on any terrain. Made in the USA.
- Flo-Tec Clear Body (Made in the USA): The Pro-Line Flo-Tec PRO3355-00 body has also been included to deliver pure performance.
Length: 22.0" (559mm)
Width: 11.6" (295mm)
Wheelbase: 13.9" (335mm)
Weight: 3.64lbs. (965kg)
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- Motor & Motor Pinion Gear
- Steering Servo
- Electric Speed Control
- 7.2V 6-Cell NiMH or 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
- Paint for Polycarbonate Body
- Pinion Gear
- Tools for Assembly