This is the Kyosho MB-011 Mini-Z Comic Racer Readyset Chassis, with a Subaru WRX STI NBR Challenge 2010 Body and included KT-18 2.4GHz Transmitter. This feature-packed micro-size chassis includes shaft-drive 4WD, plus a slipper clutch and a 2-diff drive train. Oil filled shocks can be found on the front and rear as well as double wishbone suspension. Deep suspension stroke and powerful traction produce a totally new level of action and style. Large amounts of pitch and roll combine with the powerful grip of dual-purpose tires compatible with both off and on-road surfaces to produce a fascinatingly funny indoor driving experience from the deformed scale body on this fully factory assembled chassis. Also, this Readyset is equipped with nearly everything needed to run.
Use the ICS function to connect to a PC for precision setting adjustment and activate the Chase Mode (3-channel transmitter required) to light the fire of racing excitement. The optional gyro unit can also be installed. In addition, the 7-stage geared steering servo produces high torque precision control that holds its position strongly. Not a rally car and not a buggy, the precision control and unique form creates an entirely new model racing experience.
- Comical body shape and 4-wheel independent chassis delivers unique driving experience.
- Fully assembled chassis & polycarbonate printed body set.
- ASF2.4GHz system requires not frequency band selection. Single transmitter can be used to control multiple models.
- Up to 40 cars can run simultaneously and requires no frequency crystals.
- Simply remove cover to change tie-rods.
- Lightning-fast signal processing delivers rapid control response.
- Shipped in standard specifications. Chase Mode can be activated with a push of a single button. Other settings can be adjusted using an I.C.S. USB adapter (sold separately).
- Equipped with low battery voltage LED indicator.
- Huge range of optional parts available.
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Complete printed polycarbonate body
- KT-18 transmitter
- Pinion gears x 3 (11T, 13T, 15T)
- Spur gears x 2 (33T, 35T)
- Pinion gear tool
- Pairing stick
- Wheel wrench
- Spare wheel nuts
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AAA" alkaline or NiMH batteries (for chassis)
- (4) "AAA" alkaline batteries (for transmitter)
- Chase Mode adjustment and I.C.S. function through the I.C.S. USB Adaptor (KYO82080) R246 2.4GHz module adapter may work with other transmitters but are only guaranteed to work with Kyosho or KO 3-channel transmitters.
- Chase Mode cannot be used with 2-channel KT-18 transmitter.
Tread (F/R): 89mm / 85mm
Tire(F/R): 13.5 × 36mm / 18.5 × 36mm
Weight: approx. 210ｇ
Motor: 130 Class
Battery: "AAA" alkaline x 4 (sold separately)
R/C System: KT-18