This is the Kyosho MA-015 ARR Mini-Z Chassis Set, with silver Audi R8 LMS body. This special MINI-Z AWD chassis kit includes a variety of popular optional parts including the “Rear Double Wishbone" (DWS) as standard. In addition to the advanced double wishbone rear suspension, the chassis is mounted with a 2.4GHz one-piece RA-23T receiver-amp unit equipped with a high value optional sensor as standard and Chase Mode to charge up the racing excitement. The combination of precision control and easy operation from the 2.4GHz system allows you to enjoy high performance almost as soon as you take it out of the box! The precision structure of this micro-size AWD machine is comparable in its sophistication to 1/10 EP touring cars. The downstop mechanism, ball-connected system on the suspension shafts, and the grease adjusted friction damper provide a wide range of setting options. Precision geometry and link configuration provide effective mechanical grip for superior control and compatibility with LL-size wheelbase body styles expands the driving experience even further! An optional gyro can be installed in the upper cover so throttle and steering control is automatically corrected to smooth the rough edges of driving, making it even easier for beginners to enjoy the fun of driving and drifting.
What is a KIT? A KIT is a higher level vehicle that included nearly everything you will need to build a rolling chassis. You will need to supply items like a transmitter and batteries for the chassis and transmitter. Required items may vary from kit to kit so please see needed to complete list for full list.
What is Chase Mode? “Chase Mode” functions to limit power output to 70% of full throttle. When the moment comes to attack, push the 3rd channel button on the transmitter to increase power output to 100% for 3 seconds burst of speed. Also, the number of power boosts can be set to apply a handicapping system to level the playing field for drivers with different experience levels. At the time of shipping, the boost function is set to a maximum of 5 times per race. (*Requires optional N.82080/ I.C.S USB adapter and PC to change handicap settings.)
- Metal core resin universal swing shafts equipped on all wheels provide unobstructed suspension movement for efficient transfer of drive power.
- Uniquely shaped gear teeth on the crown and pinion gear drive the propeller shaft for the precision 3-bevel gear differentials.
- Toe-in angles on front and rear can be adjusted with the use of optional parts. Simple tie-rod attachment / detachment make maintenance easy.
- Front features bump stop to avoid body contact with chassis and regulate suspension stroke.
- Drive energy is transferred to the ground through high strength resin universal swing shafts with metal core.
- Equipped with 4 precision ball bearings for high drive efficiency.
- 4-wheel independent suspension with king-pin strut system realizes excellent running stability & performance.
- Wheelbase can be easily adjusted to the Mini-Z Racer M and L sizes so you can use those exquisite Mini-Z bodies you already own. (Some ASC Body Shell may not be compatible).
- Chassis is reconfigured to fit the 2.4Ghz receiver and ESC with gyro port.
- An optional gyro unit can be fitted inside the top cover plate. The optional gyro detects deviations and automatically corrects throttle and steering controls.
- Equipped with 2.4GHz RA-23T that automatically manages frequency selection. Chase Mode adds extra excitement to racing by giving you an extra burst of speed when you need it the most.
- Popular optional double suspension is pre-installed in the rear end. Ball connected suspension shafts with adjustable angle improves performance over bumps.
Length: 127.5(M) – 131.5(L)mm
Width: 65-72 mm
Wheelbase: 90(M) – 98(L)mm
Gear Ratio: 7.2, 6.4, 6.0, 5.7, 5.3, 5.0, 4.5 :1
Weight: 140g (approx)
Motor: 130 class
- Factory assembled chassis
- Upper and lower chassis plates for LL wheelbase setting
- Rear suspension spacers for chassis height adjustment
- Pinion Gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur Gears
- Pinion Gear Tool
- Spare Nuts
- Wheel Wrench
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AAA-size alkaline or NiMH batteries for chassis.
- (4) AAA-size alkaline or NiMH batteries for transmitter
- IC.S. USB adapter No.82080 for using IC.S. functions and chase mode adjustment.
- Perfex KT-18 2ch 2.4Ghz Transmitter (KYO82001) *Will not allow you to use chase mode.
- EX-5UR ASF 2.4Ghz 3ch Transmitter (KYO82012R-B) *Allows you to use chase mode.