This is the HPI Ken Block 2013 GRC Micro RS4 Ford Fiesta. The Ken Block 2013 GRC Micro RS4 with Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. Body is HPI's second officially licensed Ken Block replica! This scale replica is a 1/18th scale version of the car Ken has been driving in 2013, and looks exactly the same as his full-size car!
This 4WD 1/18th scale RC car is perfect for shredding tires inside and outside, with a high powered motor driving all four wheels and coil-over shocks providing smooth power and excellent control. This Ready To Run kit features a highly detailed scale replica Ken Block 2013 GRC Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. body and GRC Spec replica wheels for an awesome scale look wherever you drive!
The HPI Micro RS4 is powered by an HPI 180-size motor and features an electronic speed control, full time 4WD belt drive and waterproof steering servo. It's ready to blast down the road just like Ken Block's full sized Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. from the world-famous Gymkhana videos!
HPI 2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEM
Controlling the Ken Block 2013 GRC Micro RS4 with Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. Body is easy with the HPI 2.4GHz radio system. There's no need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. The TF-40 pistol grip transmitter features adjustments for steering trim, throttle trim, steering dual rate, end points, servo reversing switches, low battery indicator and a 3rd channel for optional accessories.
GRC REPLICA WHEELS
The Ken Block 2013 GRC Micro RS4 with Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. Body features true-to-scale GRC Spec replica wheels, taken directly off Ken's 2013 Global RallyCross contender! These are exact replicas of the wheels used on Ken's full-size car, even down to the color! Each wheel is wrapped in high-performance, grippy rubber for superb performance on all types of surfaces!
- Pre-Built, Ready to Run 1/18th scale racing car
- Officially licensed replica of Ken Block 2013 GRC with Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V.
- Drives just like a larger RC car!
- 4WD for maximum control and speed
- Belt drivetrain for efficient power transfer to front wheels
- Double-wishbone independent front suspension
- Coil-over inboard cantilever front shocks
- Front universal dogbones
- Rear straight axle for the maximum drivetrain efficiency
- Fully equipped with ball bearings for maximum efficiency
- EN-2 electronic speed control for total control
- 2.4GHz radio system for long range reception, no frequency crystals needed
- 180-size motor for fast speeds and quick acceleration
- 6.2v 1200mAh battery for long driving times and plenty of power
- AC wall charger included for extra convenience
- 4 AA batteries included for transmitter
Tire Diameter: 36mm
Drivetrain: Full-Time Belt 4WD
Needed to Complete:
- Absolutely nothing! Batteries and charger are included so you can get driving right away!