This is the Traxxas 1/16 Summit 4WD RTR Monster Truck. The innovative 1/16 Summit is now available with Titan 550 brushed power and torque! The new model 7205 Summit is a lower cost alternative to the brushless 1/16 Summit VXL (7207), with the multi-terrain versatility and aggressive off-road styling that the Summit is known for. Leave it to Traxxas to put the huge torque of a giant 550 size motor into the 1/16 Summit to keep all the climbing, roosting, monster performance you expect! The 1/16 Summit’s just-right size lets you enjoy off-road adventure anywhere, anytime and brings big fun into small places without sacrificing power or precision. New, extreme-duty driveshafts transfer the Titan 550 motor’s superior torque to the wheels for amazing off-road capability, and the included Power Cell battery gets you up and running fast. Canyon AT tires on beadlock-style Geode wheels combine with the ExoCage body for a rugged look that’s backed up by Summit’s exciting all-terrain performance.
Titan 550 Power & Waterproof Electronics
The 1/16 Summit is equipped with a powerful Titan 12T 550 modified, the same motor used in Traxxas’ larger 1/10 scale models. The Titan 12T is designed for consistent torque and high rpm run after run. The XL-2.5 electronic speed control features Traxxas’ High-Current Connector for ultra efficient power flow. Fully waterproof electronics are a Traxxas exclusive that opens the door to R/C adventure in wet conditions including mud and snow. It’s an exclusive feature you’ll only find with Traxxas models!
1/16 Summit Features:
*Note: This model is available in Blue, Red, White and Yellow color schemes. If you would like a specific color please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Drive
- 2.2” Geode Wheels and Canyon AT Tires
- Full-time 4WD
- Super Duty Dual-CV Telescoping Driveshafts
- Long-Travel Rockers
- High-Torque Titan 550 motor
- XL-2.5 waterproof electronic speed control
- Includes Traxxas Power Cell battery pack and charger
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- High-torque waterproof steering servo
- Ball-bearing transmission
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Adjustable Torque-Control™ slipper clutch
- Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable, oil-filled GTR Shocks
- TQ 2-channel AM radio system