This is the Losi Mini 8IGHT 1/14 Scale 4WD Ready-to-Run Electric Buggy. Based upon the ROAR Championship-winning 8IGHT™ buggy, this brushless-powered prodigy is the ultimate mini buggy. Its 1/14-scale size and 4WD drivetrain allows it to handle tougher terrain while mastering the outrageous power and speed from the brushless system. Better still, the Mini 8IGHT comes with everything you need to get started, including transmitter, rechargeable NiMH battery pack and charger. Experience the thrill of driving a Mini 8IGHT today.
- 4500KV Brushless Motor: Designed to give you plenty of power for the 4WD transmission, the Mini 8IGHT motor requires little to no maintenance and provides a whole lot of fast-paced action.
- Losi Brushless ESC: This brushless ESC features auto-cell detection, built in cutoff, and is compatible with NiMH and 2S to 3S LiPo.
- Spektrum SR300 Receiver with 2.4GHz DSM Technology: Genuine Spektrum DSM technology will ensure an interference-free experience whether you run with five other Mini 8IGHT vehicles, or fifteen.
- Aluminum, Adjustable, Oil-filled, Coil-over Shocks: Threaded-aluminum, oil-filled, coil-over shocks offer durability, dependability and are designed to ensure the desired suspension performance. Threaded bodies and collars allow for easy adjustments and fine tuning
- Mini Kingpin Treaded Tires: Scaled-down from the race-proven 1/10- and 1/8-scale Kingpin tread design, these mini tires will provide ample traction on multiple surface types.
- 7.2V 1100mAh NiMH Battery Pack with EC2 Connectors: The Mini 8IGHT RTR includes a powerful, rechargeable NiMH battery pack and wall charger, making it easy to get started.
- DSM Transmitter: DSM technology offers multiple benefits over traditional systems: No interference, glitching, worrying about finding an open frequency, changing crystals or losing control. Losi DSM transmitters only require 4 AA batteries, making them lighter in weight and less expensive to maintain. A short fold-over antenna makes travel and storage convenient.
- Body Colors: Available in either black or red. Please contact our customer service department if you would like a specific body color.
Type: 4WD Buggy
Length: 11.49" (292mm)
Width: 8.03" (204mm)
Height: 4.33" (110mm)
Wheelbase: 7.32" (186mm)
Weight: 2.15 lb (0.98 kg)
Chassis: 2.5mm anodized aluminum
Tire Type: Kingpin™ Buggy
Motor: 4500Kv brushless motor
Speed Control: Brushless
Radio: 2.4GHz DSM Technology
Batteries: 7.2V NiMH with EC2 connector
Shock Type: Aluminum, threaded, oil-filled
Ball Bearings: Complete
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years