This is a set of two Pro-Line ION Short Course 2.2"/3.0" Truck Tires in MX compound. The ION proved electrifying from the start, taking the ROAR National Championship in Pro-2 SC at the hands of Ryan Cavalieri! The ION was designed from the ground-up to be the ultimate indoor clay tire requiring zero break-in period and ground breaking performance. The unique molecular structure tread design provides unbelievable forward and side traction not yet achieved in any indoor race tire to date. Even with the super-low tread height, maximum wear is reached by the alternating dual center lugs. The ION is also extremely easy to drive due to the super-smooth side tread that flows organically out of the tire sidewall.
Pro-Line is reintroducing the improved MX Compound specifically designed for Hot, Outdoor track conditions where extreme tire wear is an issue. The Low Elasticity found in this proprietary MX Compound provides a stable tire for high traction conditions while exhibiting high abrasion resistance for long wear. If you run on an outdoor, abrasive, or blue-groove track you need the Pro-Line MX compound.
- Electrifying Performance – Already a ROAR National Champion
- Unmatched traction on outdoor, abrasive or blue-groove tracks
- Molecular Structure Inspired Tread Design
- High density, reusable Closed Cell inserts included
- Side Tread that flows Organically out of the Sidewall for drivability
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (2) ION SC tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts