This is a set of two Pro-Line Gladiator SC 2.2"/3.0" Tires in M3 Compound. The Gladiator tread is an icon in the world of RC because of its unmatched traction and durability on a variety of surfaces. For over a decade, Gladiator tires have been tearing up bash and race spots around the World. Now, Pro-Line Racing is bringing the Gladiator tread to your Short Course Truck so you can dominate the terrain! The Gladiator tires are designed to give your short course truck optimal traction on any surface, while also giving you the durability that you are searching for.
When you see the mean looking knobs on your Short Course truck, you will know that you made the right decision to trust Pro-Line with your traction needs. After you punch the throttle, you will be a Pro-Line fan for life! Available in M2 (Medium) and M3 (Soft) compound for setting the pace at the track.
- Multi-leveled step pin design for incredible traction and durability
- Based off of the world-renowned Gladiator 1:10 scale truck tires
- High density, reusable Closed Cell inserts included
- Official Pro-Line logo and Gladiator SC name embossed on sidewall of tire
- For use with Pro-Line 2.2" X 3.0" Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (2) M3 Compound Gladiator SC tire
- (2) Closed Cell inserts
Height: 4.35" (110mm)
Width: 1.74" (44mm)