This is a set of two Pro-Line Blockade 2.0 VTR 1/8 Truck Tires, in MX (Soft) compound. Historic, revolutionary and the best are terms that have been used to describe Pro-Line's Blockade 2.0 tire. History was made the first time the Blockade 2.0 touched the race track - Winning the 2012 ROAR Fuel Off-Road Nationals in the hands of Pro-Line driver Ty Tessmann! The revolutionary tread design features large lugs for class leading tread life, perfectly balanced tread spacing for maximum forward bite and uniquely blended side tread that reduces the edginess found in other race tires. This tire will give your Truggy qualifying speed with tread life capable of handling hour long A-main events. Pro-Line's Blockade is the latest must-have 1/8 Truggy Race tire and is destined to dominate your local track.
Pro-Line is reintroducing the improved MX Compound specifically designed for Hot, Outdoor track conditions where extreme tire wear is an issue. The Low Elasticity found in the proprietary MX Compound provides a stable tire for high traction conditions while exhibiting high abrasion resistance for long wear. If you run on an Outdoor, abrasive, or Blue-Groove track you need Pro-Line’s MX compound!
- History making - 2012 ROAR Fuel Off-Road National Champion
- Revolutionary tread design for maximum life and traction
- MX (soft) Compound, recommended Hot, Outdoor track conditions where extreme tire wear is an issue
- Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 5.55" (141mm)
Width: 2.36" (60mm)
- (2) Blockade VTR 4.0” tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts