This is a set of two Pro-Line Diamond Back 1/8 Buggy Tires in X2 (medium) compound. Pro-Line’s Diamond Back race tire is ready to Strike the competition. The Diamond Back replicates the look of a Snake’s Skin with progressive tread that is denser in the center to provide the long wear that customers expect, and then spreads out closer to the sidewall to cut through the dust and debris found on the track surface. The Diamond Back tire has a fast but easy-to-drive feel that proved exceptional at the highest level of competition – The 2012 IFMAR World Championships in Buenos Aires, Argentina where Pro-Line driver Ty Tessmann used the Diamond Back tires to record the Fastest Single Lap (43.274) of the Entire Event! The Diamond Back tire combined with the High-Speed and Long Wear European style X Compound provides unmatched traction, drivability and durability not found in any race tire to date.
Enter the X Compound
Pro-Line’s field of World Championship caliber drivers spent months at the track testing and working with Pro-Line engineers to develop a line of Race Tire Compounds specifically suited to High-Speed European-Style tracks. The improved mechanical properties of the X Compound provides unmatched stability and traction at high-speed while also enhancing the wear characteristics of the Tires. Similar to Pro-Line’s M-Series compounds, the new X Compound is available in X2 (Medium) and X3 (Soft) compounds.
- Snake Skin inspired Tread Design
- X-Series medium compound provides unmatched stability and traction at high-speed while also enhancing the wear characteristics of the Tires.
- Progressive Pin Spacing for Durability and Traction
- Proven Performance at the World Championships
- High density, reusable Closed Cell inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.37" (111mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- (2) Diamond Back 1:8 Buggy Off-Road Race Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts