This is a set of two Pro-Line Blockade 1/8 Buggy Tires, in MX (soft) Compound with included closed cell inserts. Historic. Revolutionary. The Best. Just a few words that have been used to describe Pro-Line's new Blockade tire. History was made the first time the Blockade touched the race track – Winning the 2011 ROAR Fuel Off-Road Nationals by 2 laps at the hands of Ryan Cavalieri! The Revolutionary tread design features large lugs for class leading tread life, perfectly balanced tread spacing for maximum forward bite and uniquely blended side tread that reduces the edginess found in other race tires. This tire will give your 1/8 buggy the speed of a qualifying tire, with tread life capable of handling hour long A-mains. Pro-Line's Blockade is the latest must-have 1/8 Buggy race tire and will dominate your local track.
Pro-Line is reintroducing the improved MX Compound specifically designed for Hot, Outdoor track conditions where extreme tire wear is an issue. The Low Elasticity found in the proprietary MX Compound provides a stable tire for high traction conditions while exhibiting high abrasion resistance for long wear. If you run on an Outdoor, abrasive, or Blue-Groove track you need Pro-Line’s MX compound!
- MX (soft) Compound, recommended Hot, Outdoor track conditions where extreme tire wear is an issue.
- History making - 2011 ROAR Fuel Off-Road National Champion
- Revolutionary tread design for maximum life and traction
- Next Generation Closed Cell Inserts included
Height: 4.37" (111mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- (2) Blockade Off-Road 1/8 Buggy Tires
- (2) Next Generation Closed Cell Inserts included