This is a set of two Pro-Line Suburbs 1/8 Buggy Tires, in MC (Clay) Compound. The wait is over. The Suburbs tread is now available for 1/8 buggy owners! It only makes sense that the ever popular ROAR National Champion indoor and blue groove tread pattern should be made available to the 1/8th class. The inner and outer radius rib tread provides increased corner holding and predictable side-bite. While the internal sidewall ribbing maintains sidewall structure in extreme traction conditions for even greater corner control. The tread height offers predictable, yet aggressive handling characteristics, while remaining long-lasting for use on a variety of blue-groove and clay surfaces where you would typically run the soft compound tires.
- National Championship winning compounds and tread design
- Inner and outer radius rib tread for increased corner holding and predictable side-bite.
- Internal sidewall ribbing maintains sidewall structure in extreme traction conditions for greater corner control
- Tread height is predictable, aggressive, and long-lasting for use on a variety of blue-groove track and surfaces where you would typically run soft compound tires
- Re-useable Closed Cell foam inserts
- Pro-Line branded laser etched sidewall detail
- Made in the USA
- (2) Suburbs tires
- (2) Closed Cell foam inserts
- (1) Pro-Line decal