This is a set of Pro-Line Bow-Tie front tires, intended for use with the HPI Baja 5B 1/5th scale buggy.
Pro-Line gets aggressive with their award winning tire design, the Bow-Tie. These tires are made from genuine Pro-Line XTR compound rubber, which is known for its long-lasting, durable qualities. They include the new upgraded molded blue foam inserts, and are designed to fit on stock HPI wheels as well as Pro-Line's Desperado wheels. Pro-Line designed this new Bow-Tie tire with a new unique radial tread pattern to increase steering and front traction, by using ultra beefy center lugs that measure .62”x.37”x.25”. These tires will survive the abuse of 1/5th scale demands, as well as increase the stock performance qualities and look great while doing it. So when you’re looking to outfit your 5B with tires that outlast and outperform the stock tires, then check out Pro-Line’s new Bow-Tie front for the 5B.
- Ultra beefy center lugs measuring .62” long x .37” wide x .25” tall
- New upgraded molded blue foam inserts inlcuded
- Made from genuine Pro-Line long-lasting yet durable XTR rubber
- Direct use with Pro-Line Desperado front wheels or stock HPI wheels
- Radial tread pattern design for increased steering
- Available pre-assembled or sold separately
- Tire dimensions (WxH): 2.47"x6.88"