This is a set of two Pro-Line Suburb tires in MX compound, and are intended for use with both nitro and electric 1/10 scale 2wd trucks.
The 2008 ROAR National Champion tread and compound is now available for 1/10 truck racers.
At the 2008 ROAR 1/10 Off-Road Nationals, Ryan Cavalieri dominated the 2wd Mod Buggy class with the Suburbs. He TQ’d and took the 2 out of the 3 A-mains to win the class. The Suburbs are fast enough to be National Champs, now you too can have the same performance Ryan had right out of the bag.
MX Compound (double orange dot)
- High-heat/blue groove compound
- Works best on clean surfaces
- Long wearing on the most abrasive tracks
- Forms to track surface for unmatched predictability
- National Championship winning compound and tread design
- Inner and outer radius rib tread for increased corner holding and predictable side-bite.
- Internal carcass webbing resist tire expansion under acceleration and deceleration
- Internal sidewall ribbing maintains sidewall structure in extreme traction conditions for greater corner control
- Tread height is predictable, aggressive, and long-lasting for use on a variety of blue-groove track and surfaces where you would typically run soft compound tires
- Single stage firm foam inserts
- Pro-Line branded laser etched sidewall detail
- Made in the USA
- Suburb T tire (2)
- Single stage firm foam insert (2)
Height: 3.93" (100mm)
Width: 2.08" (53mm)
Mounting Bead: 2.2" (56mm)