This is a set of two Pro-Line Caliber 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires in M4 (super soft) compound.
The Caliber takes tire technology to the next level by optimizing traction, control, balance, and tire wear with its dual-stage pin design. The smaller top pin penetrates through loose dirt while delivering unbelievable side and forward bite. The base pin works as a support for the top pin while acting as a dual-stage design once the top pin is worn down. You can rely on the base pin for greater tread life wear and it works well on those tracks that are prone to blue-groove or have a super clean surface.
Pick your class, whether it's Mod or Stock, when it comes to tires...the choice is clear, it's Pro-Line's Caliber 2.2" Buggy Rear Tires. Now that the tire is available in Pro-Line’s M4 compound, you will be driving circles around the competition.
- M4 (Super Soft) tire compound for amazing traction
- Dual-stage pin design for exceptional tread life
- Small top pin for light to heavy loose dirt
- Base pin extraordinary on hard-packed/blue-groove surfaces
- Square-lug technology throughout the tread design
- Directional tread for two different handling characteristics: Y forward = more forward bite and better wear. Y in reverse = better in loamier/wet conditions
- Internal sidewall ribbing for lateral support and increased cornering control
- Foam inserts included
Height: 3.45" (88mm)
Width: 1.66" (42mm)
- (2) Caliber 2.2" M4 Buggy Rear Tires
- (2) Firm Foam inserts
- (1) Pro-Line decal