This is the Traxxas 2S, 7.4V, 10,000mAh, 25C "Power Cell" Li-Poly Battery with Traxxas Connector. Traxxas Certified LiPo batteries are taking the guesswork out of going fast! These batteries have been engineered to give you the punch and on-demand power to reach the top speeds your Traxxas model is built to achieve. Available in a full range of capacities in 2-cell (2S) and 3-cell (3S) configurations, Traxxas Power Cell LiPO batteries are engineered specifically to fit Traxxas models and maximize their full performance potential. Only Traxxas gives you more of what you want most: simple installation, a great price, and the most speed and run time available.
NOTE: Traxxas LiPo Batteries should only be used in vehicles equipped with low voltage protection. Also, the Traxxas Battery Expansion Kit (TRA3725X), is required to use this battery with Rustler, Bandit, Stampede and Stampede 4x4 vehicles.
- Semi-Rigid Construction: Traxxas Power Cell LiPO packs use a unique construction method that results in a firm, rugged, and compact pack that does not require a hard case. This allows Power Cell LiPo's to offer greater capacity in a given size, and also allows the user to easily monitor the condition of their battery. Unlike a hard-cased pack, if a Power Cell LiPo "puffs" or softens due to damage or abuse, the user can easily see and feel the change in the pack. Plus, there are no wire harness connectors that can loosen and fail over time.
- Oversized Discharge Tabs: Power Cell LiPo's are constructed of premium cells with extra-wide discharge tabs. The discharge tabs are the actual contact points between the cells, so maximizing their surface area is critical to maximize pack performance. Power Cell LiPOs' extra-wide tabs ensure minimum resistance so more power and capacity is delivered on every run.
- Hard-Wired for Maximum Durability and Performance: Power Cell LiPo packs feature High Current Connectors with 12-gauge Maxx Cable wire, soldered directly to the LiPo cells. Bullet connectors found on other packs introduce additional connections, increase resistance, and allow accidental reversed-polarity connections. Power Cell LiPo's rugged, hard-wired connection minimizes resistance to make sure all the power from your battery is used for greater speed and longer run times.
- Standard JST/XH Balance Plug: Every Power Cell LiPo includes an industry-standard JST/XH plug to interface with the Traxxas EZ-Peak Plus charger and most other LiPo chargers. "Balance charging" allows each cell in the battery pack to be charged and discharged independently, assuring the cells are equally charged (balanced) for maximum performance and run time. For maximum performance, only use a LiPo balance charger with your Traxxas Power Cell LiPo batteries.
- Factory Fit: Traxxas Power Cell LiPo's are designed to fit Traxxas models so you get the most capacity possible. Forget the foam blocks! Special "7-Cell" sized pack configurations maximize the capacity in your Slash, Slash 4x4 and other Traxxas models. The wires exit from the center of the pack to line up with the relief channels in Traxxas' chassis for a pinch-free fit. There are packs for every Traxxas vehicle, each guaranteed to fit properly and deliver the performance built into our models.
- Lifetime Battery Exchange Program: Traxxas stands by Power Cell LiPo batteries with the best warranty and exchange program available. For the first year of ownership, Traxxas will replace any battery found to be defective at no cost. After one year, any Power Cell LiPo battery in any condition can be exchanged for a new equivalent battery for just 50% of the new pack's list price, no questions asked!
- Type: LiPo
- Total Capacity: 10,000mAh
- Voltage: 7.4
- C Rating: 25
- Length: 135mm
- Height: 42mm
- Width: 45mm
- Weight: 17.6oz