This is the Kyosho MA-015 AWD DWS Mini-Z Chassis Set. A fully assembled MA-015 chassis has been combined with the KT-18 2.4GHz pistol grip transmitter for those wanting to race a MINI-Z AWD. Packaged without body, wheels and tires, allowing you to choose your favorite style from the huge selection of Kyosho Auto Scale bodies. The chassis has been reconfigured to fit the 2.4GHz receiver/esc with gyro port, so its now compatible with the optional gyro.
The MA-015 features an integrated 2.4GHz receiver/ESC unit equipped with "Chase Mode" to increase the racing excitement. The combination of precision control and easy operation from the 2.4GHz system allows you to enjoy high performance almost as soon as you take it out of the box. The precision structure of this micro-size AWD machine is comparable in its sophistication to 1/10 EP touring cars. The double wishbone suspension is not only great to look at, but also great to drive and great to drift! The downstop mechanism, ball-connected suspension shaft system, and the friction damper with damping force adjusted with grease, provides a wide range of setting options. Precision geometry and link configuration realize effective mechanical grip for superior control. Compatibility with LL-size wheelbase body styles expands the driving experience even further. Optional gyro can be installed in the upper cover so throttle and steering control is automatically corrected to smooth the rough edges of driving, making it even easier for beginners to enjoy the fun of driving and drifting.
What is a ARR? An ARR is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Consumables like batteries are required so you can start operating the model without delay. This chassis set requires a body, tires and wheels. bodies are sold separately (All Mini Z Auto Scale M, L and LL type Bodies will fit this chassis).
What Is Chase Mode? Chase Mode limits power output to 70% of full throttle. When the moment comes to attack, a push of the 3rd channel button on the transmitter increases power output to 100% for 3-second burst of speed. This enables greater driving control and also adds the excitement of overtaking duels so drivers can enjoy nose to tail racing battles. Also, the number of power boosts can be set to apply a handicapping system to level the playing field for drivers of different experience levels. At the time of shipment, the overtake function is set to a maximum of 5 times per race.
- Pre-installed double wishbone suspension.
- Binding of the radio system is complete. No frequency crystals required and up to 40 models can be run simultaneously.
- Other makes of 2.4GHz transmitters for the MINI-Z can be used.
- Compatible with M, L, LL size Auto Scale Collection bodies. (**not compatible with some body styles. Check the support page for body compatibility).
- Optional support bearings for the spur gear can be fitted when using the LL wheelbase.
- Packaged without wheels and tires so you have freedom to choose.
Tread (F/R): 56.5～63.5mm／56.5～61mm
Tire (F/R): 25.0×8.5mm／25.0×11mm
Gear Ratio: 7.2、 6.4、 6.0、 5.7、5.3、 5.0、4.5 : 1
Weight: 140g (approx.)
Motor: 130 class
- Factory assembled chassis
- Perfex KT-18 transmitter (cannot be used with Chase Mode)
- Upper and lower chassis plates for LL wheelbase setting
- Rear suspension spacers for chassis height adjustment
- Pinion gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gears <27T, 29T, 31T for M wheelbase>, <27T, 29T for L wheelbase>, <27T, 29T, 31T for LL wheelbase>
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare nuts
- Wheel wrench
Needed to Complete:
- Compatible Auto Scale Collection Body
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries or NiMH batteries for chassis.
- Batteries for transmitter
- I.C.S. USB adapter (No.82080) for using I.C.S. functions and Chase Mode adjustment.
NOTE: Chase function may work with R246 2.4GHz module adapter but it's not guaranteed with transmitters other than Kyosho or KO Propo 3 Channel transmitters. Also the 2 Channel Kyosho KT-18 transmitter can be used, but will not allow the use of Chase Mode.