This is a set of Pro-Line Pre-Assembled Bow-Tie front tires, mounted on Black Pro-Line Desperado Wheels. These are intended for use with the HPI Baja 5B 1/5th scale buggy.
Pro-Line gets aggressive with their award winning tire design, the Bow-Tie. These tires are made from genuine Pro-Line XTR compound rubber, which is known for its long-lasting, durable qualities. They include the new upgraded molded blue foam inserts, and are designed to fit on stock HPI wheels as well as Pro-Line's Desperado wheels. Pro-Line designed this new Bow-Tie tire with a new unique radial tread pattern to increase steering and front traction, by using ultra beefy center lugs that measure .62”x.37”x.25”. These tires will survive the abuse of 1/5th scale demands, as well as increase the stock performance qualities and look great while doing it. So when you’re looking to outfit your 5B with tires that outlast and outperform the stock tires, then check out Pro-Line’s new Bow-Tie for the 5B.
Desperado wheels are as strong as they come. A durable nylon material coupled with beefed-up bead-locs and aluminum ring supports around the hex ensure for a long-lasting combination. The Desperado wheel has a +.100 added offset to give your 5B added stability. The outer and inner bead-locs have been beefed up to give each bead-loc greater durability and stronger hold of the tire bead.
- Ultra beefy center lugs measuring .62” long x .37” wide x .25” tall
- New upgraded molded blue foam inserts inlcuded
- Made from genuine Pro-Line long-lasting yet durable XTR rubber
- Direct use with Pro-Line Desperado front wheels or stock HPI wheels
- Radial tread pattern design for increased steering
- Available pre-assembled or sold separately
- Tire dimensions (WxH): 2.47"x6.88"
- Aggressive 6 spoke design immediately enhances the look of your ride
- Bow-Tie available pre-assembled in black/black
- Extra heavy-duty bead-locs front and rear for complete capture of tire and will take any punishment you throw at them
- Molded from extremely strong nylon material