This is an optional HPI high performance SFL-30MG Digital Servo that is perfect for use on the steering of HPI Baja 1/5 scale trucks and buggies as well as other 1/5 scale vehicles that require a high torque servo.
The SFL-30MG digital servo offers precision steering movement, and is compatible with all radio systems on the market today, including high-speed 2.4gHz systems. It has a high-output heavy duty motor which offers a continuous 249.96oz-in (18kg-cm) of torque and a impressive speed of .15 sec @ 60 deg through the entire servo sweep (@6.0V). Other features, such as a heat sink case to keep temps down, a machined metal gear train, including a new hybrid metal/plastic 1st gear, compared to the normal all-plastic 1st gears make this one of the best servos available for the HPI Baja series vehicles. Also included is an aluminum servo horn with Futaba 8mm splines for maximum strength and durability.
The SFL-30MG is an "over-all" much stronger servo compared to the SFL-10MG2. The SFL-30MG offers consistent "full-strength" torque across the entire servo-stroke, whereas the SFL-10MG2 (24kg-cm) servo only has a peak-strength at only one point across the servo stroke, thus an overall average rating that is below the SFL-30MG.
- Feel: The SFL-30MG will result an overall stronger feel & feedback to the driver.
- Compatibility: Digital servo is compatible with both High-Speed & standard 2.4ghz / AM / FM Systems
- Durability: Provided by a much stronger Hybrid [metal/plastic] 1st gear compared to an all-plastic 1st gear provided in stock servo
- Machined, Metal Gear Train: for the ultimate in strength and performance
- Stronger Sweep: Strength over entire movement span of the servo
- Heavy Duty Motor: More strength providing more power for racing-endurance.
- High Output Endurance: After 20-30 minutes of run time, maintains holding power.
- Heat-Sink Case: Keeps servo temps low, and performance high
- Aluminum Servo Horn: Provides more strength / durability
- Works with all HPI SFL and Futaba 8mm spline servos.