This is the Pro-Line BullDog TLR 22 "Mid Motor" Body, and is intended for use with the TLR 22 1/10 Buggy. To date, all of the bodies made for this car have sacrificed looks and performance due to the dual motor configuration. If you race primarily in the mid motor configuration (this body can also be cut and used in the rear motor configuration for large speed controls), Pro-Line’s new BullDog for the Losi 22 is the ONLY body to have. Pro-Line’s new mid motor body features a large scoop to maximize clearance and air flow to your motor and electronics. The advanced aerodynamic properties and cab-forward styling will turn heads and improve your buggies performance at the same time. If you want uncompromising performance, you need Pro-Line’s new BullDog Mid Motor Configuration Clear Body for the Losi 22!
NOTE: This body can be cut and used in the rear motor configuration to allow large speed controls measuring above 1.6”L x 1.6”W x 0.65”H (40.5mm L x 40.5mm W x 17mm H). This includes all Novak speed controls.
- Advanced cab forward design generates unmatched off-power steering
- Low profile rear deck feeds wing with clean air flow
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan®
- Super-low styling giving your Losi 22 the lowest center of gravity (CG) possible
- Fabricated to fit snugly around each chassis component
- Made in the USA
- (1) Clear BullDog Body
- (1) Rear Wing
- (1) Decal sheet
- (1) Window mask