This is the FTW R/C Diamondback Clear Short Course Truck Body. With typical disregard for the status quo, FTW's hybrid style and engineering section set forth to create a sleek short course body with a menacing visage and a propensity for discarding air during flight. The usual months of research and track testing ensued. Soon forty-hour work weeks sounded like a vacation. Coffee and energy drinks obliterated the project's budget. Diamondback is the result.
Innovation in design creates the illusion of a lean, chopped cab profile. A high-rise cowl induction hood was integrated with a provision for a huge cutout to shed underhood air. The raked windshield flows into a lowered center section of the roof, terminating in a gaping cutout provision strategically recessed into the back of the cab to further mitigate the parachute effect. Additional cutout provisions in the bed area are surrounded by a roll cage. LED-effect taillight decals finish up the rear, completing the image that will become familiar to the competition.
- Body made from .040" polycarbonate
- Simple, effective air evacuation system
- Includes two decal sheets and window masks
- Fits most 1/10 scale short course trucks
- Marked for fitment for the Losi SCTE and XXX-SCT, Team Associated SC10 and SC10 4x4 and Traxxas Slash and Slash 4x4