This is an optional Team Associated Factory "B" Vertical Ballstud Bearing Cap, and is intended for use with the Team Associated TC6.1 1/10 Scale Touring Car. The TC6.1 vertical ballstud bearing caps come as an A-cap and B-cap - two of each cap are needed to convert one car - as well as the TC6.1 vertical ballstud shock towers.
The TC6.1 vertical ballstud bearing caps allow for finer adjustments of both the link angle and length, providing you more options to tune to your track conditions. Also, the TC6.1 vertical ballstud bearing caps feature three positions total, all with a vertical ball stud orientation so that the ball height can be adjusted in finer increments. The shortest link position is the same length as the original, with the additional two link positions offering longer links. The updated longer link positions will make the car more stable and feel more planted.
Additional Conversion Items:
- ASC31372 - Factory Team Vertical Ballstud Bearing A-Cap
- ASC31374 - Factory Team Ti-Nitride Short Neck Ballstud
- ASC31375 - Factory Team Ti-Nitride Long Neck Ballstud
- ASC31376 - Factory Team Front Vertical Ball Shock Tower
- ASC31377 - Factory Team Rear Vertical Ball Shock Tower
Note: This package includes the rear shock tower only. To fully convert a TC6.1, front and rear, two A-caps and two B-caps are required, as well as the vertical ballstud shock towers.