This is an optional Team Associated Factory Team Aluminum Bellcrank Set, and is intended for use with the Team Associated B4 and B4.1 1/10 scale buggies, T4 and T4.1 1/10 scale stadium trucks, and the 2wd SC10 line of 1/10 scale short course trucks. This bellcrank set is made from blue-anodized CNC 6061-T6 aluminum, which promotes durability and improves steering response and consistency. The precision bearing fit reduces excessive steering linkage free play, while the lightweight design keeps weight to a minimum.
When installing this aluminum bellcrank on a B4.1, T4.1, or 2WD electric SC10 RTR product, ASC3971 ball bearings are required. For B4.1, T4.1, and 2WD electric SC10 Factory Team Kits, the kit ball bearings should be used.
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Stylish cool blue anodizing
- Promotes durability, consistency and steering response
- Lightweight design keeps weight to a minimum
Needed To Complete:
- RTR Kits: ASC3971: Team Associated Steering Rack Bearings
- Factory Team Kits: Nothing!
Note: Due to the servo saver feature being removed from this aluminum bellcrank design, it is highly recommended that a premium-grade, full metal-gear servo be used when installing this product.