This is the Novarossi 353 Race.12 2009 3-Port .12 Competition Turbo Plug On Road Engine.
- Compression Rings: The ignition timing is controlled with these little rings of various thickness. You can add or remove a ring to change the ignition timing.
- Conrod: The conrod is made from super light & strong aluminum to make the lightest and strongest possible conrod to withstand the abuse of a .12 racing engine.
- Sleeve: This Piston/Sleeve set is optimized for use in EFRA/IFMAR competition events and is made from hard chromed brass.
- Backplate: A special steel inlay reduces friction and wear when the conrod touches it. The round shape reduces the dead space inside the engine.
- Steel Rear Bearing: This engine has steel precision balls in the rear ball bearing.
- Venturi: This Alloy venturi is specially shaped to minimize the boundry layer build up. With this special shape it will maximize the potential performance out put of your engine.
- Combustion Chamber: The combustion chamber is supported by an O-Ring which is placed between the combustion chamber and the crankcase to reduce the vibration of the combustion chamber.
- Crankshaft: The crankshaft is made from high quality steel and is available in "TURBO SG" version. It has a diameter of 11.90mm. The increased diameter provides more torsional stiffness.
- Glow Plug: The glow plug is a Turbo type glow plug. Turbo glow plugs have a different shape than Standard glow plugs and therefor are not interchangeable with engines that use Standard glow plugs!
Bore x Stroke: 13.70mm x 14.25mm
N. Transfer Ports: 3
Ball Bearings: Steel
Crankshaft Type: 11.9mm - TURBO SG
Carburetor Type: 6.5mm Slide
Glowplug Type: Turbo - C5TGF
Exhaust Position: Rear
Fuel Type: Advise: 16% Nitro