This is the Picco Boost 5TR 2012 .21 Off Road Engine. The 2012 spec Picco Boost engine comes with a multi exhaust system to ensure top of the line performance throughout the engine’s upper RPM range. With a 5 port design the engine performs exceptionally well at the bottom end – a characteristic crucial to handle today’s track designs with short sharp blasts followed by jumps.
The Boost is supplied with a 14mm “turbo” silicone-filled crankshaft to improve fuel flow, “knife edged” aerodynamic connecting rod, hard chromed brass lapped liner with 5 ports, lightened piston CNC machined from high percentage silicone billet aluminum, large size finned turbo combustion chamber insert for improved heat dissipation, an ultra light weight cooling head, 14mm Swiss quality rear bearing, a rubber sealed front bearing and a composite slide carburetor with 6.0mm and 7.0mm venturi inserts.
- 5 Port hard chromed liner
- Piston CNC machined from billet
- 14mm turbo shaft with silicone insert
- Knife edged aerodynamic connecting rod
- Separate large size finned turbo combustion chamber insert
- 14mm Swiss quality main bearing
- Front dust protection rubber sealed bearing
- Super lightweight cooling head
- Composite slide carburetor
- Includes 6.0mm and 7.0mm venturi inserts
Output: 2.6hp @ 33,000rpm