This is the Novarossi 35 Plus 21LC/WC09 Limited Edition Competition On Road Engine. It is tradition for NOVAROSSI to create a replica engine of their most famous driver: Lamberto Collari. Combining NOVAROSSI quality and knowledge, with the fame and talent of Lamberto Collari has become a world championship winning combination. The 1:8 On-road grandmaster has won a staggering 7 titles!
Now NOVAROSSI WORLD presents the latest engine that is an exact replica of the 2009 World Championship winning engine: the 35 PLUS 21 LC/WC09 Limited Edition. This engine has the potential to be not only a race winning engine, but also a sought after collectors item!
Much like its predecessor, this engine includes features that have never been seen before:
- The crankshaft is made from a solid bar of high quality steel to make it as stiff and durable as possible.
- The total length of the 35 PLUS 21 LC/WC09 crankshaft has been increased, to improve the compatibility with various competition clutches available today.
- The 35 PLUS 21 LC/WC09 features the latest evolution of the famous and nearly indestructible R7 type conrod.
The unique gold colored cooling head features precise laser engraved artwork to commemorate the engine that gave NOVAROSSI WORLD S.r.l. its 10th 1:8 On-road World Championship title, in its 25 years of activity, an unbelievable record that is worthy of celebration! It is not only the cooling head that got the celebratory touch, the crankcase is also marked to commemorate their 10th World Championship title.
The 35 PLUS 21 LC/WC09 also includes a high grade ceramic rear ball bearing as standard equipment. The high grade ceramic balls have been laser matched to ensure that every ball is the same size, and are then mounted in specially made steel bearing races to obtain the lowest possible friction and wear.
- Piston: This piston was milled from a single block of specialized aluminum, chosen for its excellent strength to weight properties. The shape of the top of the piston features 'Compact Combustion Technology' to improves the efficiency of the engine.
- Conrod: The R7 conrod is made from super light aluminum which has been ultrasonically checked. The specific form of the R7 rod creates minimal turbulence inside the engine while running.
- Sleeve: The sleeve is manufactured with 9 transfer ports and an exhaust with booster ports, designed using fluid-dynamics to increased maximum power, and reduce fuel consumption.
- Rear Cover: The rear cover features a round shape to optimize crank case volume and reduce dead space. A steel insert is used to reduce friction and to expand the lifespan of the conrod.
- Rear Bearing: The rear ball bearing uses high quality ceramic balls to minimize wear and inertia, as well as to improve acceleration and fuel consumption.
- Front Bearing: The Front Ball Bearing has a thickness of 5mm, to prevent fuel spillage between the carter/crankshaft and the bearing.
- Combustion Chamber: The combustion chamber is supported by an O-Ring which is placed between the combustion chamber and the crankcase to reduce combustion chamber vibration.
- Crankshaft: The crankshaft is made from a solid bar of high quality steel to make it as stiff and durable as possible, then balanced to reduce vibration. The total length of the 35 PLUS 21 LC/WC09 crankshaft has been increased, to improve the compatibility with various competition clutches available today.
- Glowplug: The glowplug is a Turbo type glowplug. Turbo glowplugs have a different shape than Standard glowplugs and are not interchangeable with Standard glowplugs!
Recommended Tuned Pipes: EFRA 2006, EFRA 2015, EFRA 2052
Recommended Tuned Manifolds: 41015 Short Conical (5 Ring), 41016 Medium/Long Conical (6 Ring), 41017 Long Conical (7 Ring)
Max. Power: 2.87 HP @ 38,200 R.P.M.
Practical RPM Range: 6,000 ~ 45,800 R.P.M.
Bore x Stroke: 16.26x16.80mm
Sleeve Transfer Ports: 9
Rear Ball Bearing: Ceramic
Starting: Starter box
Crankshaft Type: 14.5mm - Turbo SG
Carburetor Type: 9mm - Slide
Glowplug Type: TURBO - C7TGF
Exhaust Position: Rear
Fuel Type: Advise 25% Nitro