This is the Novak GTB 2 Brushless ESC/Vulcan Modified Motor Combo with an included Vulcan 7.5 Turn Modified Brushless motor. The Novak GTB 2/Vulcan 7.5 combo is the ideal racing system for aspiring national champs, local pros, and racers on a budget! The GTB 2 with Vulcan Modified 7.5T Brushless Motor combines one of Novak's favorite pro-level ESCs with the all-new Vulcan modified motor. The GTB 2 is based on the competition-proven Pulse, and features complete onboard programming, included cooling fan, and comes wired and ready to install.
The GTB 2 is ready for just about anything and will handle any 540-sized modified motor. This versatility is combined with simple and easy-to-use onboard programming to give racers everything they need in a cost-effective ESC. The Vulcan Mod 7.5T is the next generation of the proven Ballistic platform. The Vulcan Mod motor’s high RPM stator and improved end bells offer racers smoother delivery of power, and an easy-to-adjust timing assembly.
- Affordable racing system that pairs Novak’s proven, reliable and ROAR approved GTB 2 with the Vulcan Mod 7.5T motor
- ESC and motor designed and tested to work optimally together
- X-Drive™ firmware for smooth and controllable throttle and braking
- Programmable built-in interface for quick and easy profile customization
- Robust 3A BEC for strong and fast steering response under any condition
- Short-stack, high RPM stator that’s hand wound by Novak motor experts with Novak’s American Red Wire
- Engineered by Novak to meet ROAR specifications (pending approval)
- Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor
- Vented endbell for maximum airflow and a one-piece front can to ensure proper bearing alignment
- Completely rebuildable motor design with an interchangeable stator design and several tuning rotor options
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Motor Type: Sensored Brushless
- Fwd/Brk/Rev: F / B / R
- Input Cells: 1*-2S LiPo/LiFe or 4-6 NiMH
- Footprint: 1.16x1.47” (29.5x37.3 mm)
- Height: 0.97” (24.6mm)
- Weight (w/o wires): 1.29 oz. (36.6g)
- On-Resistance: 0.00040 ohms @ 25°C trans. temp.
- Motor Compatibility: 540-Size: 3.5-turn or higher sensored; 550-Size: 4.5-turn or higher sensored
- BEC: 6.0 volts DC / 3.0 amps
- Wire Size: 14G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire
- Status LEDs: 5 multi-colored
- Motor Dimensions (540): 2.07x1.41" (52.6x35.8mm)
- Weight: 6.1oz (173g)
- Shaft Diameter (inches): 0.125"
- Magnetic Material: High Strength Sintered Neodymium
- Design: Sensored
- Stator Insert Color: Gray