This is the Novak Pulse Brushless ESC/Vulcan Modified Motor Race Combo, with an included 7.5 Turn Vulcan Brushless motor. Novak’s incredible Pulse ESC has been paired with the Vulcan 7.5T Spec motor to deliver the perfect race-ready combo for popular 2wd modified classes. The Pulse is a proven pro-spec ESC that is made with the finest internal components, combined with Novak X-Drive for excellent throttle/brake response and the Super-Tuner firmware interface for easy adjustment.
The Pulse and Vulcan Mod 7.5T is the same setup used by nearly the entire Novak Factory Modified Team for 2WD buggy racing. It provides smooth delivery of unending power with crisp, clean braking power that is consistent lap after lap. The full-size heat sink and heavy-duty 5-amp BEC ensure your high-power servo and ESC have ample power, even in the toughest outdoor racing conditions. The Pulse ESC can be used in any 1/10-scale application and is the ultimate powerhouse in the category. Used in anything from 4X4 SCT, to the ever popular Blinky/Spec classes, the Pulse is ready for whatever you can throw at it.
- Ultimate performance for 2WD Modified class racing
- Super-Tuner™ firmware for quick and complete ESC customization
- 5 customizable profiles that can be easily saved onboard for multiple track setups
- Extreme duty 5A BEC to handle the demands of today’s high powered servos
- Short-stack, high RPM stator that’s hand wound by Novak motor experts with Novak’s American Red Wire
- Engineered by Novak to meet ROAR specifications (pending approval)
- Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor
- Vented endbell for maximum airflow and a one-piece front can to ensure proper bearing alignment
- Completely rebuildable motor design with an interchangeable stator design and several tuning rotor options
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Input Cells: 1*-2S LiPo / 4-6-cell NiMH (*Receiver battery pack or Novak 1S Booster Module (#5477) recommended)
- Size: 1.16x1.47x0.97” (29.5x37.3x24.6mm)
- Weight (w/o wires): 1.29 oz. (36.6 gr)
- On-Resistance: 0.0004 ohms @ 25°C trans. temp.
- Motor Compatibility: 540-Size: 3.5-turn or higher sensor-based; 550-Size: 4.5-turn or higher sensor-based
- BEC: 6.0 volts DC / 5.0 amps
- Wire Size: 12G Super-Flex Novak Silicone Wire
- Status LEDs: 5, multi-colored, on-board
- Motor Dimensions (540): 2.07x1.41" (52.6x35.8mm)
- Weight: 6.1oz (173g)
- Shaft Diameter (inches): 0.125"
- Magnetic Material: High Strength Sintered Neodymium
- Design: Sensored
- Stator Insert Color: Gray