This is the Novak Eiger Crawling ESC/Terra Claw Brushed Motor Crawler System Combo with a 35 turn Terra Claw motor. This Novak combo sets a standard in brushed motor and speed control combos with more affordability and versatility than any other ESC on the market. The ultra small Eiger ESC, and super affordable Terra Claw 35 turn motor have been combined to give crawlers and bashers alike a low-cost, feature-filled system that is suited for just about anything!
The Eiger is compatible with 2S LiPo packs and has a built-in, heavy-duty 2-amp BEC that will power high torque single servo setups with ease. The Eiger is also compatible with 3S LiPo packs! Simply install the external Novak BEC (NOV5463) and enjoy the wheel-spinning good times of 11.1 volts! Yee Haw!
NOT JUST FOR CRAWLING
The Eiger ESC has been a proven platform for Novak and has adjustable tuning options and multiple profiles for both crawling and non-crawling applications. The Eiger’s Crawling Mode has forward/instant reverse, with high power hold/drag brake, which is available in 3 power levels. Its Basher Mode has standard forward/brake/reverse operation that is suited for non-crawling applications and rock racing. For the robotics fans, or folks building tank track-type vehicles, there’s also a Servo Mode that simply offers proportional forward and reverse. And, if the driving profile needs to be tweaked, the Eiger has multiple, on-board adjustments for the perfect feel and operation ─ no PC to lug around or complicated programming to deal with.
TERRA CLAW CRAWLER BRUSHED MOTOR
Novak’s Terra Claw Crawling 35 turn motor features a good balance of wheel speed and torque. Best suited for lighter-weight crawling applications, the Terra Claw 35 turn will provide huge run times and a surprisingly zesty and crisp throttle response. The long life design ensures the Terra Claw 35 turn will take whatever your crawler rig can dish out. This motor is ideal for use in project or scale crawling vehicles. It is not too fast and not too slow for precise and ultimate crawling control.
- Compact and lightweight ESC designed for crawling, bashing, and robotic 2S and 3S (7.2-11.1 volts) applications, with 35 turn brushed motor for fast and fun operation
- Three driving modes: Crawling, Basher, and Servo/Robotic
- 4 adjustable on-board parameters: Brake Power/Throttle Mode (5 settings), Dead Band (5 settings), Drive Frequency (5 settings), and Voltage Cut-Off
- Plug-and-Play—The Eiger is factory-wired with Tamiya battery plug & gold-plated Bullet motor plugs; the Terra Claw motor is ready to install and has factory installed bullet motor plugs
- Water-resistant case with silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- Built-In Voltage Cut-Off Circuitry prevents damage to LiPo batteries
- Built-In 6V output for optional accessory fan or other detail items such as running lights
- Novak’s One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick, easy transmitter setup
- Heavy-duty 2A BEC for high-torque single servo applications. Don’t let the specs fool you—all ESC’s BECs are not created equal. The Eiger’s 2A BEC will go toe-to-toe with many other higher rated units
- Built-in diagnostic temperature monitoring lets you quickly check ESC's operating temperature at any time
- Thermal Overload Protection circuitry protects the ESC from overheating
- Factory-installed power capacitor and heavy duty wiring
- User-replaceable ESC input harness
- Meets RoHS compliance and includes 120 day manufacture warranty
- The Eiger is designed and manufactured by Team Novak in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All speed controls and motors are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the rocks!
Motor Compatibility: Brushed only
Fwd/Brk/Rev: F/Drag Brakes/R (crawling modes); F/B/R (basher mode); F/R (servo mode)
Input Cells: 2-3S LiPo or 4-9 NiMH
Size: 1.15x0.95x0.66” (29.0x24.3x16.8mm)
Weight (w/o wires): 0.64 oz. (18.1g)
On-Resistance: 0.0013 ohms
Motor Limit (540): Eiger: 20T or higher (2S); 35T or higher (3S) brushed motor
Motor Limit (380): Any 380-size brushed motor
BEC: 6V DC / 2A
Wire Size: 14G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire
Battery/Motor Plug: Tamiya-style battery & gold-plated Bullet motor plugs factory installed
Status LEDs: 4 (multi-colored)