This is the DuraTrax Element 1/10 Scale Brushless Combo. The Element 3900kV Brushless System was developed specifically for use with lightweight 1/10 scale 2WD off-road vehicles, including buggies, trucks and short course trucks. The programmable ESC and powerful 4-pole motor are made by Castle Creations and are easily mounted; after installation a simple throttle setup is all that is required to get going! The 4-pole, 3900kV sensorless brushless motor delivers more torque with greater efficiency, to meet the demands of today's high performance off-road vehicles.
ESC Programmable Features*:
*NOTE: ESC can be programmed manually, with the Castle Field Programming Card or through the Castle Link software interface.
- Brake/Reverse Type: sets whether reverse is enabled or not, and how it is accessed.
- Brake Amount: sets what percentage of available braking power is applied with full brake.
- Reverse Amount: sets how much power will be applied in reverse, if reverse is enabled.
- Punch/Traction Control: designed to smooth high power starts and limit punch when you don't want 100% battery power in every situation. The lower the setting the less throttle change limiting there is; for softer acceleration or for running on low-grip surfaces, raise it to a higher setting.
- Drag Brake: sets the amount of brake applied automatically at neutral throttle to simulate the slight braking effect of a neutral brushed motor while coasting.
- Dead Band: lets you adjust the throttle sensitivity width at neutral. Smaller values make the controller enter forward or brake/reverse with a smaller movement of the throttle trigger for finer control.
- Cut-Off Voltage: sets the voltage at which the ESC removes power from the motor in order to maintain the battery at a safe minimum voltage (LiPo), or to keep the radio system working reliably (NiCd/NiMH).
- Motor Timing: allows for lowering or raising the timing advance to the motor to reduce or increase amp draw, run time, motor/battery temperature and top speed and punch.
Voltage Input: 2S-3S LiPo (7.4V-11.1V); 6-10 NiCd/NiMH (7.2V-12V)
BEC: 3A @ 2S input
Current Rating: up to 100A
Dimensions: 1.81x1.38x0.79" (46x35x20mm)
Weight: 2 oz (56.5 g)
Motor Wires: 13AWG 5.3 in (135 mm), including female bullet connectors
Battery Wires: 13AWG 4.72 in (120 mm), with DeansŪ Ultra PlugŪ
Receiver Wire: 11.0 in (280 mm), with Universal radio connector
Motor Limit: on 2S/4200kV Max; on 3S/2800kV Max
Protections: low voltage cutoff, thermal protection
Dimensions: 1.42x1.85" (36x47mm)
Weight (w/wires): 6.54 oz (185.4 g)
kV (RPM/V): 3900kV
Voltage Input: 2S MAX
Shaft Diameter: 0.125 in (3.175 mm)
Wires: 13AWG Silicone, 6.89 in (175 mm)
Connectors: 4mm Male bullet connectors