This is the Novak Havoc Pro SC Brushless ESC/Ballistic Brushless Motor Combo, with a 17.5 Turn Ballistic Brushless Motor. This system features the Havoc Pro SC Speed Control with Novak's advanced-timing software for sizzling performance in short course racing. Paired with Novak's top-selling, fully re-buildable Ballistic 540 motors, they provide an affordable upgrade for all 2WD SCTs.
- What is Novak’s X-Drive? This new update significantly improves the throttle feel and response. It also reduces the ESC’s operating temperatures for more efficient operation. Team drivers, test drivers, and customers who have run the Havoc Pro SC with X-Drive in side-by-side comparisons to their original ESC have all noticed an incredibly smooth feel, improved drivability, lower temperatures, and overall higher performance resulting in faster lap times and longer run times.
- How Does Novak’s X-Drive Work? Simple. The switching speeds of the ESC’s transistors have been drastically increased. Speeds of this nature have not been considered until now. Novak engineers have developed this exclusive firmware and hardware update that permit the Havoc Pro SC to have the absolute best response times and switching speeds.
SHORT COURSE DESIGN
Since its release, the Havoc Pro SC has proven to be top of the line in its class. Its easy to use button and LED combination's make tuning at the track quick and easy. Short Course Truck Racing puts high demand on the ESC and motor, but these systems can handle any SC race! From the BEC to the Power Capacitor, the Havoc Pro SC is locked and loaded with great racing features.
The High-Power BEC is expertly paired with the high power steering service used for racing. The adjustability of the Dynamic Timing Advance ensures that no one will be faster than you down the strait! The ESC is also equipped with NovaBrakes™, providing an extremely smooth and powerful brake that is unmatched in performance and consistency. Like many of Novak's speed controls, the Havoc Pro SC has multiple adjustable parameters that allow you to customize your ESC with the push of a button. Even out of the box, the Havoc Pro SC is ready to race with no adjustments.
Novak's signature Ballistic Motor contains easy-to-adjust timing assembly that alters the RPM range, and includes heavy-duty solder tabs that are strong enough to endure repeated soldering and tough crashes. Each Ballistic motor is also equipped with a 12.3mm nickel-plated sintered Neodymium rotor for maximum motor acceleration, braking power and performance in high-temperature conditions, and Thermal Overload technology to ensure the motor is operating at a safe temperature.
The motors also feature a completely rebuildable design, allowing for the ability to upgrade or replace various motor parts. These celebrated motors also feature interchangeable wound stator construction, allowing the racer to change their motor's wind by simply replacing the motor's wound stator!
- Updated with Novak X-Drive™ for enhanced throttle response, ultra-smooth power delivery, higher top speeds, and cooler operating temperatures.
- 14 Adjustable ESC parameters via on-board programming for complete customization
- Sensor-base design for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- NovaBrakes provides extremely smooth and powerful brakes that are unmatched in performance and consistency
- User friendly One-Touch programming interface with five colored status LEDs to help personalize the ESC settings
- Silicone-sealed water-resistant ESC case
- Cross-cut ESC heat sink for reduced weight and efficient cooling
- Designed, assembled and tested by Novak
- Sensor-based for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- Oversized front bearing for increased load handling and bearing life
- Rebuildable design with removable shielded sensor harness, rotor, sensor assembly, wound stator, bearing cap, hardware, sleeve and both end bells
- Nickel-plated, 12.3mm sintered Neodymium rotor with a 0.125” pinion shaft that accepts all existing pinion gears
- ROAR-approved motor for short-course racing
- Designed, assembled and tested by Novak
Input Voltage: 2S Li-Po Cells, 2S Li-Fe cells or 4-6 NiMH cells (1.2v/cell)
Motor Limit: 3.5 turn (540-size), 4.5 turn (550-size) sensored brushless motors
Length: 1.16 in (29.5mm)
Width: 1.47 in (37.3mm)
BEC Voltage: High Power 6.0 volts DC/ 3.0 amps
Wire Gauge: 14G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone wire
KV (unloaded): 2,200 RPM/VOLT
Maximum RPM: 50,000
Motor Size: 2.07" x 1.41" (52.6 x 35.8mm)
Motor Weight: 6.6oz. (187.0g)