This is an optional Novak 12.5mm High-Torque Tuning Rotor. Novak Electronics’ never-ending search to bring the racers the absolute highest quality components and material has brought racers the next step in motor tuning: Novak's 12.5mm High-Torque Neodymium Tuning Rotor. The 12.5mm rotor uses the same high-strength Neodymium material as the original Novak rotor but features a larger diameter for increased torque, push brake and drag brake characteristics of any Novak 540 size brushless motors. Novak’s 12.5mm rotor is recommended for all applications, and meets the maximum dimensions for spec-class racing.
- Larger 12.5mm diameter rotor for higher torque and braking characteristics
- High-strength sintered, Neodymium magnet for maximum motor acceleration, braking power and performance
- Nickel-plated for stronger surface and resistance to corrosion
- Recommended for all racing and non-racing applications
- Compatible with all Novak 540-size brushless motors: Ballistic Racing, Ballistic Spec, Ballistic High-RPM Spec, Premium Ballistic, and Club motors. Also compatible with the Velociti Racing and SS Pro series motors that have an oversized bearing.
- Maximum allowed diameter to meet ROAR and IFMAR specifications
- Developed and manufactured to Novak's strict standards
- Magnetized and 100% tested at the Novak factory in Irvine, California
Diameter: 12.5 mm
Output Shaft: 1/8 inch (accepts all existing pinion gears)