This is the HPI Flux Blur Electronic Speed Control. The Flux Blur ESC has the capacity to handle up to 6S LiPo power. Fully programmable with HPI's #100573 USB Programming Kit and fitted with fat 6mm bullet connectors, the Blur delivers power to the motor in massive blasts of voltage while the integrated cooling fan keeps everything at a reasonable operating temperature. This is a replacement part for the ESC that comes in the Savage Flux HP truck, and it can also be used in a variety of other brushless applications.
- 25.2V maximum with Flux Tork 2200Kv brushless motor
- 16.8V maximum with Flux Tork 2650Kv brushless motor
- Sensorless technology eliminates additional sensor wiring and complexity
- Cells: 6s LiPo
- Continuous: 120A*
- Resistance: 0.0003 ohms per phase
- Brake: Proportional with adjustable curve
- Reversible: Yes - with lockout
- Low Voltage Cutoff: Programmable
- Size: 2.2" x 1.9" x 1.4"
- Weight w/wires: 121g (4.26 oz)
- Connector: 6.5mm bullet