This is the Novak Ballistic Crawler 13.5 Turn Brushless Motor. The high-performance Ballistic Crawler Brushless Motors are expected to be two of the most sought after brushless crawling motors on the market. Because of their extreme versatility, the Ballistic Crawler Motors can tackle all crawling conditions with a simple stator switch. Because the crawler-specific hardware is located outside of the hand-wound stators, drivers can replace the stators at any time to properly combat any type of terrain or course.
High End Crawler Motor: Like all Novak Ballistic motors, the Ballistic Crawlers contain heavy-duty solder tabs and a removable nine-inch shielded sensor harness. By taking advantage of the Ballistics’ interchangeable wound stator construction, crawlers can simply replace the stator for any available stator between 13.5 and 21.5 turns. The motors are also equipped with a custom-silicone gasket seal to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motors’ sensor plug. The Ballistic Crawler motors also include a Crawling Sintered Tuning Rotor - 14mm (#5950). The rotor’s large diameter and exclusive magnetic material provide the motors with more torque and stronger braking. It also increases natural drag braking and improves the motors’ initial throttle response, providing more control on steep climbs and downhill descents.
- Sensor-based for excellent braking and low-speed driveability
- Oversized front motor bearing [1/2x3/16” (12.7 x 4.8mm)] for increased load handling and bearing life
- Completely rebuildable motor design
- Nickel-plated Crawling Sintered Tuning Rotor -- 14mm (#5950) with 0.125” pinion shaft that accepts all existing pinion gears included with Ballistic Crawler motors.
- Meets RoHS compliance and includes 120-Day Warranty
- Designed and assembled by Novak in Irvine, Calif., using globally-sourced components
Motor Size: 2.07x1.41” (52.6x35.8mm)
Motor Weight: 6.6oz. (187.0g)
Sensor Harness: 9” (230mm)