This is the Holmes Hobbies TorqueMaster Pro 27 turn 540 Brushed Electric Motor. When you have a need for power that isn't satisfied by normal brushed motors, it is time to step it up a notch with a precision built Handwound! The Holmes Hobbies TorqueMaster Pro is a hand built "540" that is constructed with the finest parts and techniques available. The Holmes Hobbies building team has a combined 45 years of experience, and guarantee the finest and most up to date product available. With podium spots and overall wins at state, regional, and national events worldwide, this motor is a proven winner! Plus, every motor carries a 30 day manufacturers warranty to cover any manufacturing defects. When you want the best 540 motor, choose the TorqueMaster Pro!
The pro-level armature features a pattern hand-wound wind with specific wire sizes developed to take all that your high power electronics can dish out. You cannot find a finer or more precise armature. Holmes uses optimized copper fill for best power and torque, and the wind termination is reinforced using high-temp silver based alloys, with state of the art epoxy resin impregnated coils. All armatures are then precision epoxy balanced and the commutator is diamond trued. All armatures are stamped with the wind count making them easily identified.
- Checkpoint Brush and 7.5mm Comm- Maximizes power and motor longevity
- Gold plated copper brush hood to resist corrosion and provide lowest resistance
- 5mm web 3 slot armature- Maximizes torque and efficiency
- 4mm web 3 slot armature- Maximizes power and RPMs
- Can – 1.4mm thick can features minimal venting and two high-power FB9 wet magnets to maximize torque and efficiency
- Onboard Surface Mount Capacitors – Helps eliminate unwanted radio interference caused by electric motors
- Dual Ball bearings
- Adjustable timing
- Broken in for immediate installation and use